Can Cockolding Realy Work?

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Re: Can Cuckolding Realy Work?

Post by mistress is god »

davidphd1866 wrote:Cockolding = cocks getting older.....I suppose
Cuckholding = embracing cucks?
Cockholding = good old fashioned masturbation?
Cuckolding = wives enjoying sex with men other than their husbands or boyfriends.
OK OK.... guess who cant spell
0 x
mistress is god

Re: Can Cockolding Realy Work?

Post by mistress is god »

celticqueens_sub wrote: You'll finds tons of cuckholding fantasy stuff on http://www.chastitymansion.com. They have a whole forum devoted to the topic. You decide how real it is.
Thanks for the link.
Feel somehow unfaithful to go to another forum.
But for educational reasons I suppose that I better have a read :D
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

It's a hot fantasy, and there are certainly people who seem to make it work, but I'd be surprised if that's true for most couples.

You'd need a really solid, healthy relationship to start with (rare), then a spouse who is also interested in cuckolding for her own sake (probably even rarer). Then you have to find compatible sex partners, which from what I read online is actually a lot harder than you'd think. Additional issues like disease or accidental pregnancies can make the whole thing a huge can of worms.

Again, I'm not saying it can't be done, but like skydiving, it's not for everyone. For my wife and I it will only remain a hot fantasy.

Read this blog for an example of a couple who seem to make it work:

http://mrsemmakelly.com/
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

mistress is god wrote:
Feel somehow unfaithful to go to another forum.
But for educational reasons I suppose that I better have a read :D
Just don't sign up... or we will send the boys round.... :twisted: :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
keymaster

Post by keymaster »

Speaking from my perspective (which does not mean I am speaking on behalf of all women, so please don't interpret it that way!):

I loooove the "idea" of it, but having been in a previous relatively open relationship, I don't think I would be comfortable having an open relationship again. Personally, I could not "be" with another man (even in the scenario of cuckolding) if I wasn't also allowing my partner to "be" with another woman at some stage in the future.

Again, not speaking for other women, just for myself - I have dirty fantasies that I love to think about, and love to talk about, but never in a million years do I want them to eventuate. Seriously, ever. I imagine that for some men, cuckolding falls into that category. But I can also see (and have seen) some men enjoying the reality of it. Unfortunately, it is really hard to predict how you will feel about it. My advice, if you're not currently in an open relationship, perhaps keep it in the realm of fantasyland. Seeing your partner fuck someone else, well, you can never unsee that.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

keymaster wrote:Speaking from my perspective (which does not mean I am speaking on behalf of all women, so please don't interpret it that way!):

I loooove the "idea" of it, but having been in a previous relatively open relationship, I don't think I would be comfortable having an open relationship again. Personally, I could not "be" with another man (even in the scenario of cuckolding) if I wasn't also allowing my partner to "be" with another woman at some stage in the future.
Mrs. Twisted was having this issue too, she felt that if she were 'free' to engage in sexual activities with other people, then I would have to be too...and she is extremely insecure/jealous when it comes to me and other women. It took a bit of open, honest and sincere communication (and some time) to assure her that even though *my* limits (or the lack of, in this case) were such that she had the *option* of engaging in sexual activity with others while in the role of 'Mistress' (so long as I am aware and somehow involved), I did not require that there be any reciprocal freedom in the event that our roles were reversed and I was in the dominant position- that I would completely respect her limits in this area.
Again, not speaking for other women, just for myself - I have dirty fantasies that I love to think about, and love to talk about, but never in a million years do I want them to eventuate. Seriously, ever. I imagine that for some men, cuckolding falls into that category. But I can also see (and have seen) some men enjoying the reality of it. Unfortunately, it is really hard to predict how you will feel about it. My advice, if you're not currently in an open relationship, perhaps keep it in the realm of fantasyland. Seeing your partner fuck someone else, well, you can never unsee that.
Mrs. Twisted has begun vocalizing thoughts of this and it really seems to be turning her on. I find the idea of being forced to watch and participate 'hot' as well, but I think that I have a psychological 'advantage' that other men may not have- In the beginning of our nearly 30 year history she broke off with me several times (during which I remained completely faithful to her) to engage in relationships with other men. Though I haven't seen it physically, in my mind's eye I have watched her fuck others many times (two of whom I knew and worked with, and another I knew of (and had warned her that he was a 'bad' person) and who very nearly met his end when he became abusive with her, stalking her while armed, and she called me for help- she was locked in a secure facility but he was waiting outside with a gun.)

When we got back together more than 20 years ago, I had to come to grips with this and realize that I was 'OK' with it, as long as she was happy. I could not 'hold on' to her if it wasn't what she wanted. (If you love something, set it free...)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

interesting stuff twisted.

my wife's drive just went through the roof the last few months(which coincides with no one being in diapers around here anymore). i 've never been exactly a cuck, but there were some interesting factors. she was somewhat promiscuous, and i was very inexperienced when we first met. she was dating someone we met, and had a couple of more bfs while we were platonic for about a year. she would tell me about some of her escapades way back then.

one night when we almost got together (we were students), she ended up sleeping with someone else, and told me about it the next day. i was kind of mad but we ended up dating a few months later. that was like 15 years ago. then, we had a rough patch or two before becoming monogamous.

now, all of a sudden she has sex drive like back when we were students. she's actually quite possessive of me, and i can see it on her face that she seriously never wants me to be with someone else. i also believe her (maybe i am a sucker) when she says she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone else or anyone she flirts with, the more anonymous the better. i've actually given her some slack, and she says would experiment more (only with my approval), but doesn't want guys calling her. i really do think she is a person who can seperate love and sex, and not all of us can do that. i don't think we will ever have an "open" relationship, but it seems like there could be room for flexibility.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

i really do think she is a person who can seperate love and sex, and not all of us can do that. i don't think we will ever have an "open" relationship, but it seems like there could be room for flexibility.
I think that the ability to separate 'love' from 'sex' is one of the keys to 'success' in this area, success being defined as the ability to experiment without damaging the primary relationship. Men seem to be able to separate them easily but some (most?) women have trouble with it, tending to need some sort of emotional connection *before* considering sex whereas men are wired to fuck anything that moves if it's reasonably attractive and will hold still long enough (and even the quality of 'attractiveness' may be subject so some flexibility depending on horniness and the thickness of beer-goggle lenses).

I think that these are both inherent survival traits that were exceptionally valuable thousands of years ago- the human female has a relatively long gestation period and required protection during gestation and the also relatively long period that a child requires care before it can become independent and survive on its own. Her natural drive is to seek a mate that will protect and provide for her and the offspring.

A man, on the other hand, has a drive to impregnate as many females as possible, also (in part) due to the long female gestation period as well as other factors such as the high infant mortality rate and other hindrances to survival of the species experienced in the early period of human development. Current medical and societal advances which enable higher survival rates are really only very recent changes in the long history of evolution. In fact, I think males of most species [which require sexual activity for procreation] are naturally wired to attempt to fertilize as many females as possible in order to increase the chances of successful gene transmission.

This does not hold true for *all* species, however. For example, it is reversed in the case of the honeybee- the queen is driven to mate with as many males as possible, while a male who successfully mates dies immediately afterward. The queen 'stores' the genetic material of all the males with whom she has mated (which provides for genetic diversity within the species) and selectively releases it to fertilize (or not) eggs as she lays them. The queen does not require a 'mate' for long-term nurturing and protection as she is protected, fed and cared for by the rest of the hive.

I think cuckolding scenarios may become more appealing to women who have passed child-bearing age and are no longer fighting the instinctive drive to retain a mate who will protect and provide for them.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

As a slight slant...

As I stated in a previous post, I enjoy the fantasy of being in chastity, locked up, and having another guy fuck my wife. Though, I wouldn't want it to actually happen.

However, I also love the idea of fucking that hot, barely legal teen that is so tight it hurts (in a variety of scenarios). Whether I'm forcing my wife to watch or if she's the one talking the girl into it, I love it. This is obviously very different from the idea of being a cuckold, but I enjoy both as an "event" rather than a "lifestyle."

I guess I'm just curious as to who else like to play a certain role for fun, but likes to switch it up. This is compared to those who commit themselves to the lifestyle. I don't know, too much of one thing gets boring, got to mix it up.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

TwistedMister wrote:I guess I'm just curious as to who else like to play a certain role for fun, but likes to switch it up.
I am guessing that most people do like to switch up. I certainly have a preference for being the "s" in D/s behavior most of the time, but so does my spouse, so we have to be flexible. We've also found that, when we are feeling good, we are both a lot more flexible and creative in both respects. She probably fits that stereotype of a woman who has gotten more comfortable being assertive over time, but I am definately more confident too then when we were younger. If I could shoot for anything right now it would be being a "sex nerd" ---willing to try all kinds of stuff out of curiousity.
0 x