Can Cockolding Realy Work?

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Can Cockolding Realy Work?

Post by mistress is god »

I have just watched a cockold video on xhamster (www.xhamster.com) with Katie Kocx and her husband doing an interview about chastity and cockolding whilst Katie is wearing a necklace with his chastity key on the necklace, half falling out of her top before going into a full on seen.

Cockolding has not appealed to me in any way shape or form before but now watching it got me very hot....

Although it is great as a sexual fantasy and yes I am in chastity so got me extra hot with brain not fully working. It did make me wonder could this ever work in real life? Could I actually do it? If the wife came home one day and told me she had cheated on me would I hold it together and suggest cockolding or just call the lawyer to fire up the divorce papers.

Is there anybody on this site that lives the cockold life style for real and not just in fantasy? How did you get there? Do you really enjoy it or do you just put up with it to please your partner?
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: Can Cockolding Realy Work?

Post by davidphd1866 »

I find that the more birthdays I have, the older my cock gets.

So, yes, I have a TON of experience with cock-olding.

I'd be happy to tell you about how my relationship has been impacted by cockolding.

David
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

In fact, after years of masticating in front of my wife, I find the cockolding to be a growing problem.

Personally, I think all males experience cockolding.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

To me the bottom line is that swinging is one thing and mutually respectful even if is one party doing the activities.

But cucking can only work in a relationship where the man had zero self-esteem and zero self-respect for himself. And there are sadly many men that is true about. For those men cucking may work. (Or their partner may leave them). But for a man with any shred of dignity I can't see it working.

Just my humble opinion.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

davidphd1866 wrote:In fact, after years of masticating in front of my wife, I find the cockolding to be a growing problem.

Personally, I think all males experience cockolding.
LOL... @ both posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

mistress is god wrote:
Is there anybody on this site that lives the cockold life style for real and not just in fantasy? How did you get there? Do you really enjoy it or do you just put up with it to please your partner?
You'll finds tons of cuckholding fantasy stuff on www.chastitymansion.com. They have a whole forum devoted to the topic. You decide how real it is.
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

finallyhappy wrote: But cucking can only work in a relationship where the man had zero self-esteem and zero self-respect for himself. And there are sadly many men that is true about. For those men cucking may work. (Or their partner may leave them). But for a man with any shred of dignity I can't see it working.

Just my humble opinion.
I have to disagree with this.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks Celtic Queen's Sub.....

I appreciate that you got my humor. But I must ask....how does one hold a cuck?

I am just surprised that such a popular chastity-related topic as "cuckolding" is so frequently spelled incorrectly.

Cockolding = cocks getting older.....I suppose
Cuckholding = embracing cucks?
Cockholding = good old fashioned masturbation?
Cuckolding = wives enjoying sex with men other than their husbands or boyfriends.

So, "can cockolding realy work?" (sic) I suppose it can, if you really, really feed and take good care of it.

Now I know this forum likes to pride itself on not taking things too seriously.....So I hope my light-hearted humor isn't taken as criticism. We Yanks still look up to our brothers in the UK. Please be careful with the King's English.

David
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Me just typing too fast!
0 x

Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

I love to fantasize about it, but I don't think adding a third person would work for us (wife and me). I love to fantasize about a lot of things that I wouldn't really want to actually do. For example, we fucking missionary-ish style, she will use her feet to spread my ass cheeks and I love to think of someone fucking my ass. However, I don't think I would actually like something in there, strap-on or cock.

I think cuckolding is something many people fantasize about but don't actually engage in. That said, sometimes my wife and I will pretend by her restraining me and using a blindfold while she uses toys on herself and calls out another mans name. We love to play around, but I think at heart it is all a game, for fun, and that is a core reason we wouldn't want to do it.

Felt like I may have strayed a bit, but I hope it helps you none-the-less.
0 x