Jumpstarting Communication.............

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Re: Jumpstarting Communication.............

Post by Celtic Queen »

I'm not sure what the right age is to teach my daughter the best way to swing a paddle but the sooner the better when it comes to boys :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

After a frank conversation, we agreed that I will wear the device while at home and be unlocked if we are to be away together for the day. It was her idea and makes sense because I am more likely to get in trouble at home than while we are away and she won't have to keep a constant eye on me. I briefly touched on the D/s aspect of our relationship and she looked me straight in the eye and said" I have always been the dominant one in our bedroom". She wouldn't have it any other way. I told her I would like her dominance to extend to other areas if she desired. I am thankful for all the great advice and think we are headed the right direction. I look forward to her be joining this forum when she is ready. Thanks again everyone!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Belle wrote:Well they should be happy to know that with your new Steelheart you can't. ;)
Funny, that thought never entered my mind, and now I can't get rid of it. Years of therapy down the drain... :P
0 x