Jumpstarting Communication.............

Living the real life under lock and key
cgnc

Re: Jumpstarting Communication.............

Post by cgnc »

Dev Wrote: Why are we all so worried about our kids and why do we all assume they are vanilla? My son has a very sweet girlfriend and frankly, I hope they have a little kink going on. Makes it a lot more fun, don't you think?

Emphasis there on the word son- do you think you'd feel the same way if it were your daughter? dg is going to have a cow if he ever finds out that our daughter is ever even thinking about sex. :o I think he'd be fine if we had a son though. And I for one, hope my daughter has an interesting and fulfilling sex life and I hope she finds someone who adores her as much as her daddy adores me.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Emphasis there on the word son- do you think you'd feel the same way if it were your daughter?
Yes, absolutely. Our daughter came out to us as bisexual when she was 15 although I wonder if she said that because it has a safety net--not going all the way to realizing she is a lesbian. Is she? I don't know---to date, she hasn't dated anyone seriously, male or female. She was home from college a few weeks ago and told us that she had discovered how much fun it is making out with girls. :)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

cgnc wrote: Emphasis there on the word son- do you think you'd feel the same way if it were your daughter?
OMG! lol. We've chosen not to have kids, but I would be SO horrible to my Daughter's boyfriends. I just know it. I'd be the Dad oiling the shotgun when he came calling, and giving him the handshake that dislocated bones.

Strike that, I think I'd probably just lock my daughter in her room when she hit puberty, and wouldn't let her out until ... I dunno when! lol

I KNOW what goes on in the mind of teen-aged boys! I should know. It STILL goes on in mine! :oops:
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
cgnc

Post by cgnc »

See, Mike! That's the response I expected! :lol:
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

mikecb wrote:
Strike that, I think I'd probably just lock my daughter in her room when she hit puberty, and wouldn't let her out until ... I dunno when! lol

I KNOW what goes on in the mind of teen-aged boys! I should know. It STILL goes on in mine! :oops:
Our girls are 11 months apart. Jnuts is going to give himself a stroke when they start dating. He already tells them they can't date. (They are both under 2). He has a long time left to stress about it.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

I _know_ my parents were very active - they could be heard all over the house. We had many books of a sexual nature on the bookshelf, both educational and otherwise. I remember coming back to the house with some friends one day, opened the backdoor, and we could hear them - except the bedroom was on the opposite end of the house. I actually _read_ Playboy as a kid, openly. Funny how I'm attracted to tall women with nice breasts... go figure.

We don't have any kids, but I always figured with my younger sister that if she didn't object, then it was all OK. If she did object, then the guy had a problem to deal with, namely me. That only happened a couple of times. A good friend was raised by her father after her mother died, and he taught her that sex was fun, but to be careful. Seems like a better approach.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Belle wrote:
mikecb wrote:

Our girls are 11 months apart. Jnuts is going to give himself a stroke when they start dating. He already tells them they can't date. (They are both under 2). He has a long time left to stress about it.
False. The older one is going to be an assassin and can date whoever she wants because she will be able to take care of herself. Jury is still out on the younger one.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

My parents were/are strict Catholics of the old school. Growing up, the only advice I got was "don't touch yourself, it's a sin." It's a wonder I'm a halfway normal, functioning, adult. :D
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Shane67 wrote:My parents were/are strict Catholics of the old school. Growing up, the only advice I got was "don't touch yourself, it's a sin." It's a wonder I'm a halfway normal, functioning, adult. :D
Well they should be happy to know that with your new Steelheart you can't. ;)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

Shane67 wrote:My parents were/are strict Catholics of the old school. Growing up, the only advice I got was "don't touch yourself, it's a sin." It's a wonder I'm a halfway normal, functioning, adult. :D
That could have been my husband's family (my brother-in-law is a priest) but they are the ones we have the picture of them fooling around with a vibrator, while my parents were sleeping in twin beds. Go figure...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers