mild chastity resources?...

Living the real life under lock and key
her pet

mild chastity resources?...

Post by her pet »

dear all,

sorry to burst right in -- and thank you for the opportunity.

It been less than six month that I've finally discovered this world - and found a name and closure for my inner craving :)

I'm now gently introducing my vanilla wife to this. I've stared by making it clear that the 'new me', without sex, is all about 2 hours oil massages and 3 orgasms in the process, dishes and chores, whereas the 'old me' - well, beer and internet :ugeek:

the time is ripe to add some 'theoretical' basis to this. so, I'd be really grateful for any mild literature on the principle, detailing the reasons and philosophy of it all, and avoiding graphic details, such as milkings, strap on or sissification. all in due time :)

thank you very much indeed.

her pet.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: mild chastity resources?...

Post by Tom Allen »

Actually, this web board is probably the most mild and straight-forward resource that is on the internet. 8-)

Tell her to sign up for an account and ask away.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Beer n' t'internet?

Why would you want to take her away from that!?!
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

poor wrote:Beer n' t'internet?

Why would you want to take her away from that!?!
LOL

This site is a great resource populated by reasonably experienced, often friendly, somewhat humourous, sometimes intelligent, occasionally insightful, mildly sarcastic, partially self-aware, terribly verbose, and fully caged folk with nothing better to do since they can't wank. Peruse the pages and you'll likely find what you're looking for - or just ask.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote: This site is a great resource populated by reasonably experienced, often friendly, somewhat humourous, sometimes intelligent, occasionally insightful, mildly sarcastic, partially self-aware, terribly verbose, and fully caged folk with nothing better to do since they can't wank. Peruse the pages and you'll likely find what you're looking for - or just ask.
:lol:
We really need to save this quote for the newbs.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

That quote is priceless! Then I looked in the mirror, and I said to myself, "You know, he's absolutely right!"
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Kudos to CNG
0 x
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Tom Allen wrote:Actually, this web board is probably the most mild and straight-forward resource that is on the internet. 8-)

Tell her to sign up for an account and ask away.
But... if you DO want stories and "you won't believe this, Sarah, but guess what happened to me..." emails telling you about everything from dominant TV repairmen who "found my husband's device, forced me to tell him what it was and now wants to hold his key" to "should I agree to castration and wear panties", I have loads I can forward to you... :roll:

Sarah xxx
0 x
Sarah Jameson
The Male Chastity Blog - Real Lifestyle Male Chastity Without The Hype
Author of 'Be Careful What You Wish For', The Ultimate Guide to Male Chastity.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh, yeah. There's a Sarah Somebody who wrote a book or something that's aimed at mainly vanilla couples. Can't quite remember where it is now...
0 x
her pet

Post by her pet »

:D

Thank you ;) this seems like a REALY nice community, i'll definitely try to strick around.

It went like this: I've been building up over a week or so, a couple of times (after reading enough on chastity to realise this is it) then I've been EXTRA nice. the purrfect husband. part of it was conscious - 'positive reinforcement', but most of it felt wonderful, because it is so true.

difference was obvious, she asked, so I told her that my 'opinion' is that it's because I have not cum, so everything feels like a perpetual foreplay - when you are really in the mood. being permanently hard and dripping did help :mrgreen:

then i've cum - and turned into the old me, with a twist.

wash, rinse, repeat.

we've just passed the 'you're a perv, you know' part, into 'yeah, it's not so bad...'

next step is building the 'theoretical' basis for this. science is so much easier to accept :D

once that's done, i'll 'confess' to masturbation - and hopefully get to be 'humored' into being 'forced' to wear the CB 6000 i've already purchased (and wore - and it feels SO right).

once this ice is broken, ski's the limit, she does have some dominant streaks in her (and some submissive ones) :)

to get back to the point, even this forum is a bit too 'extreme' at this point. I've found a very good resource though, there's a wikipedia entry on 'erotic denial' (I think), I'm waiting for the right moment to email her the link.

Once again, thanks, and I appreciate all other suggestions :lol:
0 x