The Girlfriend Threat

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousnotgeorge

The Girlfriend Threat

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

I've noticed a few times that KHs have used the threat of revealing our sorry chaste state to their girlfriends as punishment for insubordination. Am I the only one who finds that really hot? What is it? It must tie into thoughts and feelings of public humiliation that are obviously titillating. I'm not sure about the reality but the fantasy of my wife telling her girlfriends about me and then inviting them over for me to serve them or even service them while only wearing my CB (and perhaps panties or some other choice humiliating slave/fetish gear) is an incredible turn on.
0 x
lockedbyB

Re: The Girlfriend Threat

Post by lockedbyB »

actually a similar thing happened to me. I was out on a night out with lots of my other halves friends. She was sat opposite me with a couple of her friends. She pulled out her phone and showed her two friends pics of my private parts. All three were laughing really harshly literally opposite me. I never felt so exposed and humiliated. Strangley it was a turn on though knowing i was that helpless and that my other half would enjoy doing that to me.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

:shrug:

We really don't know many people socially that I would want in on our secret. :|
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Whilst I understand the turn on of the threat.. I would bet few would really go through with it for fear of being thought "weird". As Tom said we don't really let our friends know. Funnily enough I do have a friend that I have known for some 20 years and we both discovered we are locked. It is good to have a real life person to talk to. But I do get the fantasy
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Funnily enough I do have a friend that I have known for some 20 years and we both discovered we are locked. It is good to have a real life person to talk to.
Do go on...
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Yes indeed! That would make a great subject for a new thread.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
wspony

Post by wspony »

My KH told her best friend ...

I know her best female friend quite well and we can talk about sex-related stuff quite openly, but I did not think she would simply tell her she has me locked up without asking me... but she did just that. I was baffled and said that when we are invited over for dinner the next time her friend will probably stare at my groins all the time! My KH just said with a big grin: "Yes, that might happen..."
Umm ... for me that is a weird feeling, although my KH assures me that her friend is all cool about it.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

My gf is too shy and would be way too embarrassed to have any if her friends know. I've told 4 of mine. I find nothing to be embarrassed about from it. They don't understand it but that is their problem not mine. I am comfortable with my choice and my lifestyle.
0 x
Newkeyholder

Post by Newkeyholder »

@curious. You must have read one of my posts! Little does he know I shared our kink with a couple of my friends already. They thought it was totally hot! My best friend ordered one for her boyfriend as soon as I told her about it. Once both of our guys are locked up we're going to switch keys for a weekend and tell them what we did! I can't wait to see the look on his face!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

finallyhappy wrote:My gf is too shy and would be way too embarrassed to have any if her friends know. I've told 4 of mine. I find nothing to be embarrassed about from it. They don't understand it but that is their problem not mine. I am comfortable with my choice and my lifestyle.
What he said... It is our decision. Big thumbs up.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice