Female-friendly content

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

Re: Female-friendly content

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Tom Allen wrote:.......but it's her website, and as long as she's getting subscribers, then I'm happy for her.....
I agree and probably didn't express that too well before. Sounds like it is working out and am also happy for her. In all honesty I really should thank her for some of the information. It was nice long ago when I found her blog and it wasn't the same old fantasy BS that is VERY prevalent in this little kink. Her e-mails are a lot like that too and I certainly would not be afraid to sign up for them, but she definitely has something to sell.

One of these days I would like to purchase her book, but alas that will not be anytime too soon.

To the OP, good luck with whatever you do, but I still would recommend just bringing it up with a little information to back it up. Whatever you do don't let her search for info on her own. :shock:
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Not really chastity specific but I would definately recommend "Uniquely Rika" for a reluctant keyholder. Her take is refreshingly common sense and so utterly written from the female perspective that it is really accessible. It leans more towards D/s in terms of a service oriented relationship but there are clear links to sexual control and from that you can move into a chaste relationship. Lucy's book is Ok for the mechanics but thats a bit further down the line in my opinion. Leaving web sites "accidently open" is a poor start by the way. Chastity is absolutely reliant on good communication between you - so best to start with having a conversation then.

I personally don't have a lot of time for Sarah Jameson's stuff. As identified, it's now very hard sell and the tone is wearing at times. On a personal basis (from her behaviour on forums) she is very narrow minded in terms of it's her way and that's all and you might be put off other areas that are great to explore like FemDomme. Chastity in and of itself is only a small part of things. It might well be your male kink but for your partner to embrace it rather than just go along with it to keep you happy, she has to work out how it plays out in her head and work out what she wants from it too. If she wants to join in the forum and use the KH section, we'd be happy to support her.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

oh and look at this..

An interview of Ms Rika by our very own Mr Allen

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... s-vanilla/
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Sarah is actually a registered user, but obviously doesn't post much, since she's busy writing her daily <del> sales pitch</del> inspirational emails.

Personally, I think that her tone is a bit affected, but it's her selling point; that is, she's pushing the chastity thing as a non-BDSM activity, so she comes down heavily with the "I am not a domme" tone. We trade emails occasionally, and I'm amazed at how many copies and subscriptions she sells. But to me, that points up how much stuff is out there that is simply *not* attractive to the average budding kinkster.

And this is the point where I have to mention that there wasn't much on the web when I started, and had to make my own chastity devices out of mastodon tusks and pterodactyl claws...
0 x
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Did I hear my name? I thought I felt my ears burning.

How is everybody?

To quote Mr Tom:
We trade emails occasionally, and I'm amazed at how many copies and subscriptions she sells. But to me, that points up how much stuff is out there that is simply *not* attractive to the average budding kinkster

This is exactly the point. I'm not terribly interested in dealing with people who have different interests from mine and I get dozens of emails every day from men and (some) women who feel exactly the same way.

It comes as a bit of a blow to those who think I ought to be more "inclusive", but, you know, you can always go and start your own blog and give it any flavour you like. I do my thing my way, and I'm not a charity or a public resource.

Sarah xxx
0 x
Sarah Jameson
The Male Chastity Blog - Real Lifestyle Male Chastity Without The Hype
Author of 'Be Careful What You Wish For', The Ultimate Guide to Male Chastity.
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Well, Sarah certainly told us!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

And Tom, I thought that I saw you there in the background in "The Flintstones" movie!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Mike Bekoff wrote:And Tom, I thought that I saw you there in the background in "The Flintstones" movie!
I have it on good authority Tom was the guy who made this early toy for his Cave Mistress:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-05 ... allus-tool

Sarah xxx
0 x
Sarah Jameson
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Sarah, is that where they came up with the song title, "Baby, Come and Light My Fire"?
0 x
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Mike Bekoff wrote:Sarah, is that where they came up with the song title, "Baby, Come and Light My Fire"?
This gives me the unpleasant mental image of Sissy Tom and another Subby Caveman rubbing stone strapons together to light the evening fire so they can cook the Sunday roast.

I really need to get another hobby. Writing about sex all the time has made me into a perv :twisted:

Sarah xxx
0 x
Sarah Jameson