Seman or Sperm...

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Seman or Sperm...

Post by mistress is god »

Food for thought.

When men have the snip they can’t release any sperm from their balls but are normal and do not struggle with the same horny urge as us chastity foke. Why :?:

The build up of semen not sperm :!:

I have read much talk about milking or failed orgasms and yes I agree that this is reducing pressure without actually cuming.

But is this not actually cheating the chastity experience? :o
Is this not your time to cum and start again? :?

For me personally I tend to find that if I have either a failed orgasm or a decent milking it takes me a good week to get back into the horny vibe in the same way as a full orgasm.

Therefore I don’t.

I am interested do people stay locked up for a very long time to deprive themselves the privilege of an orgasm? Or is it more that there is a misunderstanding from key holders as to the release that they are allowing?
0 x
finallyhappy

Re: Seman or Sperm...

Post by finallyhappy »

Seems like two separate discussions here rather than one logical train of thought. But I'll address the first one.

I've been snipped for almost two years now. There is no decrease in horniness or my perversions. Time is an enemy for all men's horniness and recovery time. But being snipped has not knocked my desires down one bit.
0 x
mistress is god

Nice to here from somebody that has had the snip. (thanks) And thank you for helping me with my point.
You get horny from the build up of seman not the build up of sperm. Correct?
So the more you release your built up seman the less horny you are.......
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Right. Since the sperm is re-absorbed by my body it would be a reasonable assumption that the level of sperm is rather constant.

When I do have an orgasm my sex drive does crash for a few days then I build up again. And while I am enjoying waiting for ny next orgasm there is always some leakage of semen. Although it does not automatically mean that the more semen built up the higher the horniness level. There does seem to imply a link.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Horniness is in the brain and not tied to the amount of various fluids in the body. Horniness is obviously also tied to testosterone levels which cycle over a 24 hour period. It's also believed that men have a longer hormonal cycle (up to a year) .

I find that my level of horniness varies during longer (1 month or more) periods of denial, but I haven't been able to establish a pattern. It isn't connected to the amount of prostatic fluid I'm carrying around.

Has anyone determined a pattern to how they feel (very horny vs. not-so-horny) when denied for a longish period of time?

By the way, when I got the snip years and years ago, I noticed no change in my behavior or feelings, but we certainly had a hell of a lot more sex once my wife was free of the pill and the worry of becoming pregnant.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
biggar

Post by biggar »

Since sperm and semen are 2 different things it shouldn't really make a difference. Sperm are produced specifically in the testicles. They are added to the fluid supplied by the prostate to create semen. When you milk your prostate there should really be no sperm in the fluid. ;)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
mistress is god

Harry Haversackers wrote: Has anyone determined a pattern to how they feel (very horny vs. not-so-horny) when denied for a longish period of time?
I tend to find that when working in 30 day release patterens i am very horny day 3 and between day 7 - 14 after that my body seems to calm down and by the time i am in day 20 I am in a horny phase but i dose not realy increase. I am quite sure that once I am passed this stage it would not matter if i went 30 days or 40 days the feel would be the same.

I guess once the prostate is full.... its full.
0 x