Properly teasing

Living the real life under lock and key
michael

Properly teasing

Post by michael »

Teasing accumulate male sexual energy. It is partially relieved when a man satisfied a woman. This is an old tantric technique. woman stimulate the penis almost to ejaculation and then stop. The procedure is repeated several times. The more often a man teasing, he accumulates more sexual energy and his desire to pleasing woman is increases. After teasing a man feels a strong tension in the testicles. The testicles are slightly increased. My wife loves to teasing me.I love also. After teasing followed by a cold shower and chastity belt.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
J&M

Re: Properly teasing

Post by J&M »

"J" Here:

As newbies we have not begun any teasing rituals per se' yet. Both "M" and I are still trying to find out way through this all. "M" is still trying to find her comfort zone in the role as KH and I'm not pushing in anyway for I need to let her come to her own conclusions and practices on her own. Upto now her devilish smirk and the look of her eyes staring at me has been driving me wild. That and the foot and pussy worship she has allowed me to perform on her. I'm really looking forward toward further exploration of extreme verbal and physical teasing.
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

As Newbies ourselves too and as discussed in other forums (kh & Welcome) we are about to delve into the Chastity as a way of me controlling the amount of times my partner masturbates! I prefer to bring my partner to ejaculation and love to tease him before hand.

The amount of teasing should vary in my eyes but I love to tease him alot and he loves it too, I like to see tha amount of pre he can produce whilst still in the lock as I milk him. But!! does anyone have any other ideas on how best to tease him, we know how we like to do things but any input or ideas would be respectfully taken. I love to please him as he does me but I want to be a more dominant partner with him and he is very open to this idea (smiles on his face when suggested).

Hope to hear from you all soon

Jaysf xox
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)
poor

Post by poor »

I'll never get tired of pointing people to this thread:
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... 27s#p26352
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

Hey Poor

Thanks very much for that post, it was great and sound advice, will defo be doing some of that :)

cheers

Jaysf
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)