Female/male orgasm ratio

Living the real life under lock and key
J&M

Re: Female/male orgasm ratio

Post by J&M »

Exactly,

We're all here for different reasons. No one reason is correct or incorrect. It's up to everyone to decide what is right for them. Anyone has the right to disagree but in the end it's about what eache D/s, KH, whatever, decides. There is no wrong or right answer. That's all
0 x
Currently wearing a cb6000s
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

celticqueens_sub wrote: There is only one universal truth... and that is, there is no universal truth...
Yep, far too many differences in people and situations.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

finallyhappy wrote:nothing is as complete a feeling as the release of a man inside a woman. And that goes for both parties.
For you two, perhaps. For me, nothing was as complete of a feeling as experiencing a hands free, intercourse free, stimulation free simultaneous orgasm with my wife. I think the most intimate thing a man and a woman can do is for him to go down on her, it feels so close and the stimulation is so intense. To have experienced orgasm simply by doing that, at the same time as her, it felt like I was experiencing her orgasm, and every other orgasm I have had since pales in comparison to that experience. Now, when I go down on her, it feels like I am experiencing her pleasure, and although there is rarely an orgasm any more, for me, it is much better than having a release from sex. I would prefer either no orgasm or a simultaneous orgasm, for me anything else is just a distraction. That perfectly simultaneous orgasm only happened once, and I would be completely happy if I never had an orgasm again, as the memory of that experience and the blissful joy of giving her pleasure is enough to keep me more than satisfied for the rest of my life.

So it really is very different for different couples. I'm not saying my way is better, but it is a fact for us that our way is more satisfying for both me and my wife.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Now these are all very valid points for many it is just not mine. Just as the world needs fry cooks the world also needs submissive people. Thank god that I am not one of them. My gf and I clearly both benefit from this. It is not and never will be all about her. I enjoy the delayed orgasm. Delaying gives me an ongoing sexual high without the crash. That is my benefit. And while she may find traditional sex a bother from time to time, there is nothing that can replace the intimacy of coming inside of your partner. Both of need that deep down in our souls from time to time.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Submitting to someone's wishes with no regards to your own is submission. Now I do let my gf drive when we have sex because the delayed orgasm fuels my sexual high and meets my needs not just hers. We both get what we want from it.

Just my humble opinion.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

We agree on many things. At least I say I let my gf drive our sex life because I do enjoy the sexual high of the delay. And yes that giving her pleasure gives me pleasure. I like to know that she is physically pleased I also get the pleasure of ravishing her body. Just not coming when I do i make no bones about it. And make no apologies for it.

We are both pleased. but there is none of this putting a person on a pedestal sillyness that can pervade these websites. All that is about is a submission fantasy. And if that what floats their boat, good for them.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Has anyone seen my weed-whacker? Cuz we seem to be knee deep in them.
0 x