The tube or cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
michael

The tube or cage?

Post by michael »

For me the only appropriate tube. Cage causing edema in my penis. After that, should pass several days without a chastity belt to make it all gone. The advantage of the cage is a better hygiene. Chastity belt with a tube requires removal of a chastity belt washing genitals and reinstall.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Atone
Re: The tube or cage?

Post by Atone »

michael wrote:The advantage of the cage is a better hygiene. Chastity belt with a tube requires removal of a chastity belt washing genitals and reinstall.
Not true.

I can clean my tube no problem without removing it. I have gone over 50 days without removal and it was no different than when I remove it after 1 month, 1 week, 1 day.

It doesn't have to take a lot longer either, it adds about 3 minutes to my shower in the morning. I don't think I could take it off and put it back on in that amount of time.
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

My tube is a narrow 34mm, is fully closed. Only at the bottom of a hole of 8mm to pass urine. The penis can not be washed properly. There is no reason to not remove the chastity belt for a short time. Shaving pubic hair and good washing does not harm. After that, installed a chastity belt again. All this doing my wife. I have no right to touch genitals.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Atone

Post by Atone »

michael wrote:My tube is a narrow 34mm, is fully closed. Only at the bottom of a hole of 8mm to pass urine. The penis can not be washed properly.
sorry, I wasn't trying to start a pissing match.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

LOL

BTW, Michael is from Serbia, he may not know the phrase "pissing contest". It means generally seeing who can urinate / bullshit / brag / etc the longest, but here it is literally a "pissing contest".
0 x
Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

"It doesn't have to take a lot longer either, it adds about 3 minutes to my shower in the morning. I don't think I could take it off and put it back on in that amount of time."

Perhaps not, but... THAT would make for an interesting challenge, no? Who can get everything off and everything back on the fastest...

...With you SO on the same bed, masturbating. LOL

I'd pay to watch that race!
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

For me, tube is better than cage for comfort, cage is better for hygiene. The cage I have presses uncomfortably into the head of the penis, and this can cause edema, and the bars press into the scrotum much more than the even dome of the tube. However, I have trouble adjusting the flow of urine with the tube and this causes much more difficult issues with hygeine. I have to use a squirt bottle to clean it out at the end of the day.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

The inability to dry my penis properly after showering caused me no end of problems (rashes, mould & mildew, growing an extra arm, etc.) when I was locked in a tube, a CB6Ks. Now that I'm wearing a Jailbird, and able to dry myself well, I know I could go on indefinitely without removing it, and would, if Mrs. H didn't want if off from time to time so that she can play with her toy.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
slavegirlbj

Post by slavegirlbj »

My Owner uses a Kali's Teeth Bracelet on her husband. It is very effective.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

slavegirlbj wrote:My Owner uses a Kali's Teeth Bracelet on her husband. It is very effective.
Can you elaborate?

I have one and found it effective at inflicting pain. I did not find it effective as a chastity device because it can be pulled off rather easily when you are completely flaccid. Just pull the loose skin past the end of the penis and it comes right off.

ETA: It did that on its own one time, something didn't feel right and the next thing I know it is working its way down my pants leg.
0 x