need a good punishment!

Living the real life under lock and key
Newkeyholder

need a good punishment!

Post by Newkeyholder »

We've been playing with his CB for a couple months now. I usually only lock him up for a day or so now and then. It really turns me on to know he can't touch himself until I let him. He's so affectionate after wearing it all day I love it! The last few times he's been "bad", I would just leave him in it and not go to his house that night to punish him. Well I found out that he picked the lock the last time i decided to leave him in it over night. I went to his house to surprise him and it was off and he jerked off! What should I do? I thought about the little plastic lock thingies but those are really easy to snip off. What should I do so there's NO WAY he would take it off?
0 x
Decman

Re: need a good punishment!

Post by Decman »

Threaten to stop playing chastity games with him, because if he's not going to take it seriously, why should you? Then you have HIM suggest the punishment, and whatever he offers, double it.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

The plastic are numbered so there is no way to hide it.

Violation of trust is not easy even though the only infidelity is with himself.

In my humble opinion just lay it out on the table. If this is what he is going to do then there is zero point in doing it. If he still wants to play the chastity game then it will have to be the plastic tags until you can trust him again.
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Upgrade to something steel which is more secure - MatureMetal with high security screws for starters...
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I found out that he picked the lock the last time i decided to leave him in it over night. I went to his house to surprise him and it was off and he jerked off! What should I do? I thought about the little plastic lock thingies but those are really easy to snip off.
Get a better lock, use the numbered plastic seals. The plastic seals may be easy to snip, but there is no way to hide it.
Threaten to stop playing chastity games with him
I'm not a fan of this tactic. He may be 'acting out', testing your authority, he may *need* to know that you can and will enforce your control.
The last few times he's been "bad", I would just leave him in it and not go to his house that night to punish him.
It may be time to clarify the 'rules' a bit, if you "just leave him in it" he may not be clear on your expectations.

You could go two ways with this. You could have a little fun and set penalties that you might enjoy dishing out, that might be a little uncomfortable or embarrassing for him or push his limits (which assumes that you have discussed his 'limits', etc.) and/or an extended period of enforced chastity during which no orgasms will be permitted, further violations incurring longer terms and additional penalties.

Or, after clarifying the 'rules' and your expectations, discuss penalties and punishments with him and get him to agree to some penalty that he will not find enjoyable.

You might find it amusing to set as a penalty some unusual activity that you might enjoy doing [to him] but are uncertain as to whether he would 'go' for it- should he 'cheat' you then have a clear path to it. In all cases, make sure he knows in advance what the penalty will be (and be sure that you can and will follow through with it).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Rake

Post by Rake »

If he broke and masturbated it means that his will is weak and his desires are very strong. The only question is - what HE wants? Talk with him. If You feel like he dont want to play - stop it. If You feel he want to play and be Your sub - make him hell (better chastity tool and long period of time) he should like that :)
I would like to appeal to post name "need a good punishment!" sound like You want to be dom, so do it :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Joroincharge wrote:Upgrade to something steel which is more secure - MatureMetal with high security screws for starters...
Hey Joro, good to see you dropping in.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Newkeyholder wrote:What should I do?
Not sure there is much you can do to keep him from taking it off, the above suggestions are very good though. The numbered plastic locks are good for accountability.

As for punishment, the "best", most effective punishment I ever received was when I was told to weed the rock garden in front of our house. This was not something that I like doing and it was a real mess. It took about two weeks to completely eradicate the weeds and get it cleaned up. I do not want to do that again.
0 x
Newkeyholder

Post by Newkeyholder »

@ twisted. I would say you were right. I confronted him to find out what his deal was. I told him he was the one that brought it up in the first place and if he wants to continue to play with it it would be on my terms period! Just like you said, I think he wants me to be stricter. I told him to put it on today and I didn't want to hear one word about when I would let him out. If he says anything it's an automatic extra day. I'm requiring him to text me a pic of it whenever I want so i know there's no funny business. If he decides to be sneaky and I find out then I told him I would tell my girlfriends about it and show them the pictures. He wouldn't like that at all. I didn't want to resort to blackmail but I had to do something. He responded very positively to all this. I asked him if this is the way he wants it and he said yes. I am capable of being strict with him but it's against my nature. I really don't understand his willingness to do this but it seems to turn him on so I can go with it. I have to admit, it's kind of nice to think he has a constant reminder of me all day.
0 x