need a good punishment!

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Re: need a good punishment!

Post by Celtic Queen »

It's very simple.

As a KH you have invested a lot of time and energy to make it work. If he doesn't respect that, don't play- it doesn't get stricter than that :D. When it's all new, there's a lot of fun in re-enforcement but warn him that when it becomes a chore and you end up with the responsibility of chastity, it isn't a game, it's a burden. Tell him to either stay focused, or take the device off him. You're the boss - that's what you need to remind him.

Or threaten to get him pierced / branded - that will focus him.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm requiring him to text me a pic of it whenever I want so i know there's no funny business. If he decides to be sneaky and I find out then I told him I would tell my girlfriends about it and show them the pictures...I didn't want to resort to blackmail but I had to do something.
Damn, that's hot. Being somewhat perversely masochistic myself, I'd probably (at some point) end up testing that threat.
I really don't understand his willingness to do this but it seems to turn him on so I can go with it.
It can be extremely erotic to be controlled in this manner.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Newkeyholder wrote: I asked him if this is the way he wants it and he said yes. I am capable of being strict with him but it's against my nature. I really don't understand his willingness to do this but it seems to turn him on so I can go with it. I have to admit, it's kind of nice to think he has a constant reminder of me all day.
This is the paradox of denial; he wants to be sexually aroused by having you control his arousal. You don't need to turn it into a harsh mistress kind of thing, but it would be good for you to have a a couple of chats, when he's denied and aroused, and again, after he's been satisfied. Then you can compare what his desires *really* are, and point them out to him so you can discuss limits (yours and his).

Don't try to analyze too much. Just keep talking about it for a while until the both of you are comfortable.
0 x