Women, Men...help me think this through...

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Women, Men...help me think this through...

Post by Dev »

I think there's a fair amount of unlearning that needs to go along with chastity--or probably any alternative sexual experience, for that matter. I gave up on the idea of having orgasms together, and thinking that was the best way to have them, years ago, because it never happened for us. Yes, I am one of those women who doesn't come during vaginal intercourse. So once I learned that, I could move forward.

Then, chastity. For a quite a while before chastity (at least a year, and maybe two) Ab was saying to me, "Your pleasure is my pleasure." He acted like having an orgasm wasn't a big deal to him. I couldn't get my head around that, though. Chastity helped me see that what he was saying was the truth.

As for the key, what do the neighbors really know? Tell them it's for the rabbit hutch at the end of the yard. (Dev falls over in hysterics at her own joke...LOL. What can I say, I have a cold. I'm not thinking straight. LOL).

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Dev I have read your first article along with the replies, I wear a chastity device because I want to and Sally my wife enjoys me wearing it if she feels that gives her power over me which I suppose it does in a way then fine. I sometimes think that we can take the subject of Male or Female lead relationships too seriously. In our relationship of 30 plus years there are times when it has been FLR & MLR, and I feel that this is one reason why it has lasted. We are all consenting adults and as long we enjoy what we do in our fetishes and harm no one else lets just enjoy it. After all following a simple question on this blog it looks like I am going to be waering cuffs and in a humbler for Chrsitmas and you think you have problems enjoy Bez.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Bez wrote: After all following a simple question on this blog it looks like I am going to be waering cuffs and in a humbler for Chrsitmas and you think you have problems enjoy Bez.
Hahahaha, as they say, be careful what you wish for!

Hugs,

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Bez

Post by Bez »

Thankyou Dev why am I not surprised by your reply!! Have a great Thanksgiving Bez
0 x
mykey

Post by mykey »

Bez wrote: I sometimes think that we can take the subject of Male or Female lead relationships too seriously.
Exactly. We do what we do, and grow into roles in time.

In my opinion the reason you had these thoughts is that you didn't realise back then that most of the male dynamic flr blogs and posts you read were written by men, for men, with not a female dominant in sight. Pure one handed typing. While I agree with your original post it is IMHO a lot of thought analysing a non-issue.

M
0 x