Not Until January 2nd (And Maybe Not Then)

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Not Until January 2nd (And Maybe Not Then)

Post by michaelnmelissa »

The holiday season will be different for me this year. Melissa has decided I need a challenge. I will not be enjoying an orgasm until at least January 2nd. That will be 56 days - 8 weeks - from my last one. She said she might ruin one for me during that time, but other than that...no orgasms. I'm nervous and excited. I want to make it without complaining or pressuring. I might be asking all of you for some moral support here during that time!

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: Not Until January 2nd (And Maybe Not Then)

Post by Atone »

Congratulations. I like how you phrased that 'I will not be enjoying an orgasm'. There are lots of ways that you could have an orgasm that you don't enjoy. If she is feeling devious I am sure she could make you beg to not be allowed to orgasm, maybe until well past Jan 2nd. If you get a humbler as a Christmas present then you will know for sure. :)

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

At the moment, I don't have a release date in mind and have no idea when Ab's next orgasm will be. (On the other hand, I hope my next one is right around the corner. ;) ). Seriously, his first lock-up was 60 days with a big build up to the release. The release itself was sort of a disappointment, I think because we both had unrealistic expectations plus a fair amount of stress thrown in. So right now, we're just going day-by-day. Ab seems content although slightly frustrated when we have sex. Not frustrated enough for me to release him, though. That's where we're at.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Melissa was going day by day as well, but we've found saying nothing until (a date) heightens it for us. And even when that date arrives it doesn't mean an orgasm does too. Then it's back to day by day.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I was given a date of Dec 4th last night. Not quite as long as you but it will have been a month for me. That is the day we are attending a winter party at a hotel with friends. Belle is cooking up so plans for that night and she said they could possibly include new toys. :)

Good luck!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
michaelnmelissa

Will you orgasm that day Jnuts or is it only a possibility? January 2nd seems so far away to me and even then it may not be on that day. What's more - we're doing this on the honor system right now since Mature Metal has the waiting list for devices.

Michael
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I most likely will. She said she is having a hard time waiting that long. It is also our first time is 17 months without a kid in the room.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Belle

Post by Belle »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Will you orgasm that day Jnuts or is it only a possibility? January 2nd seems so far away to me and even then it may not be on that day.

Michael
He will. I don't like to be tied down to dates, that makes me feel pressured and uncomfortable, but this is different. Like Jnuts said our kids are in our room (large room) due to some remodeling issues, and we haven't been away since they were born. No way nothing is happening that night.
I do like and have done it like Melissa is doing it. Not before X date. Adds to the tension for you, but she is not tied to a date.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
mykey

Post by mykey »

Brave crazy people. I will think of you when I have my one weekly orgasm!

;)
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Yup, same for Lucy and myself: not before the holidays are over. I was thinking Jan 1, but not sure now if that means I have to wait until Jan 6th for my ... epiphany.

Perhaps this is the beginnings of a club? :D
Last edited by Shane67 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x