What's Been The Biggest Surprise?

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: What's Been The Biggest Surprise?

Post by Atone »

klick wrote:(I don't know if it is better to know or not?)
I wonder this myself. So far I know what my release date will be, at least until it gets renegotiated. I suspect we will at least try with me not knowing at some point. I don't think we are quite ready for that.

-A
0 x
James

Post by James »

I was just thinking that a new thread might be more appropriate to continue this conversation, but alas I couldn't figure out how to start one.
CQ, I appreciate your insight. Yes, I do tend to get a bit self centered. I keep working on this, but it is sometimes my downfall. I guess I'm a 64 year old spoiled brat at times. That being said, I realize that none of us really know very much about each other (only what we share here on the forum). Perhaps if my communication skills were better I could express myself more accurately.
I did sound a bit like I was whining and complaining I guess and I apologize. My wife of 30 years and I have a very close and loving relationship. She is my best friend and in retirement we are together a lot (by choice). The one area that we have a problem with is sex. Perhaps its age, perhaps not, but over the years Karen's sex drive has waned considerably. Mine has not. In fact in the last few years I've discovered my latent kinkiness. I have had these kinky feelings as long as I can remember, but am just now coming to terms with them.
So, perhaps I am a bit too pushy. I've been locked in chastity for 30 days more or less and my hormones are raging. I'm on that roller coaster Thumper mentioned.
Yes, I know optimism in itself isn't enough to make this work. I will take your advice and give my wife more space. Because we do have a loving relationship I know that either she or I or maybe both of us will compromise and find a way of living with chastity that fits us. Meanwhile, yes I am impatient. Why didn't I discover chastity 10 years ago?
To get back to the topic of this thread, my biggest surprise is that after years of neglecting her I could still feel so affectionate toward my wife.
J
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

wishful4 wrote:Celtic Queen,

Your posts are always so refreshing and enlightening. We are generally a bit selfish and it can tend to be all about "me". Thank you for keeping us honest and expressing, so succinctly, the female point of view. Your observations are invaluable to this and other forums. Thank you so much!
Thanks wishful, that's very sweet of you to say so :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

James wrote:I was just thinking that a new thread might be more appropriate to continue this conversation, but alas I couldn't figure out how to start one.
CQ, I appreciate your insight. Yes, I do tend to get a bit self centered. I keep working on this, but it is sometimes my downfall. I guess I'm a 64 year old spoiled brat at times. That being said, I realize that none of us really know very much about each other (only what we share here on the forum). Perhaps if my communication skills were better I could express myself more accurately.
I did sound a bit like I was whining and complaining I guess and I apologize. My wife of 30 years and I have a very close and loving relationship. She is my best friend and in retirement we are together a lot (by choice). The one area that we have a problem with is sex. Perhaps its age, perhaps not, but over the years Karen's sex drive has waned considerably. Mine has not. In fact in the last few years I've discovered my latent kinkiness. I have had these kinky feelings as long as I can remember, but am just now coming to terms with them.
So, perhaps I am a bit too pushy. I've been locked in chastity for 30 days more or less and my hormones are raging. I'm on that roller coaster Thumper mentioned.
Yes, I know optimism in itself isn't enough to make this work. I will take your advice and give my wife more space. Because we do have a loving relationship I know that either she or I or maybe both of us will compromise and find a way of living with chastity that fits us. Meanwhile, yes I am impatient. Why didn't I discover chastity 10 years ago?
To get back to the topic of this thread, my biggest surprise is that after years of neglecting her I could still feel so affectionate toward my wife.
J
James, we only want you to succeed. Keep posting and dont lose that optimism :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs