her: ok, go ahead
me: thank you, may I come?
her: sure if that is what you want
me: can I have the key?
her: no
me:
me:
her: have fun.

For those of you that can jack off with a device on I just don't see how you do it. Don't get me wrong, I am really, really glad that I can't, I just don't see how you can. Sure, it feels good. For about 2 seconds (really, only took about 2 seconds). Then everything locks up solid and there is just no sensation at all. It is actually a pretty interesting sensation, doesn't feel good, doesn't feel bad, just doesn't feel much at all.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Re: Frustrating

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Nipple play. At first it was challenging, but now it's a guaranteed orgasm in anywhere from 5-10 minutes. My penis has learned to do this thing where once orgasm has become inevitable, it can relax and gets all soft, and then I orgasm, soft, inside the tube. Sometimes this doesn't happen and there are ejaculation contractions which are painful, sometimes there is just a continuous orgasm and everything will slowly come out later, sometimes I lose the erection and have to continue to tease myself, but every time I do cum there is a very pleasurable orgasm. The kind where I manage to relax first are actually more pleasurable than any other type of orgasm I've ever had, and even for the "ruined" orgasm type, the orgasm itself is such a rush that it's better than any orgasm I've ever had from sex.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone wrote:
For those of you that can jack off with a device on I just don't see how you do it. Don't get me wrong, I am really, really glad that I can't, I just don't see how you can. Sure, it feels good. For about 2 seconds (really, only took about 2 seconds). Then everything locks up solid and there is just no sensation at all. It is actually a pretty interesting sensation, doesn't feel good, doesn't feel bad, just doesn't feel much at all.
I tried once and was able in the cb-6000s, but haven't been able in the Steelheart, though I've only really tried maybe once or twice. Maybe I should try again ;)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:Maybe I should try again ;)
This might be one of those things where you don't want to know.

I am glad that I know based on my result but wouldn't have been happy if I was successful.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I came one in my Lori tube, when I could still wear it. It was excruciating. Basically, I had the orgasm and ejaculated internally, but I couldn't express the semen. My cock was pinched too hard. It honestly felt like I ruptured something inside. Ouch! After I became soft, semen just dribbled out of me.

It's not an experience I'd like to repeat! :shock:

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

mikecb - that's exactly what I'm hoping for with my new Steelheart! Please, please, please take my orgasm away.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Atone wrote: For those of you that can jack off with a device on I just don't see how you do it.
I have done it once. Gently rub your balls and massage the between your balls and Anus. When you are hard you can feed a solid tube under your skin rub that as if it was your penis. Did the job for me.
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

You lucky dog. :evil:

I could give a rats ass about the chastity device. Barely part of the story. But love the phone sex. Ok, go ahead. Come? sure if that is what you want. key? no. :twisted: Ha! Frustrated. But in a good way?
0 x