Question

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Re: Question

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I think my wife is like Belle. She loves oral when in the mood, but she enjoys penetration too much to leave me locked for very long. Now, she may not let me cum often, but I think she will want me inside her for her sake if not mine.

Michael
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

michaelnmelissa wrote: she may not let me cum often, but I think she will want me inside her for her sake if not mine.

Michael
That is where we are now on the honor system, and I don't see that changing when our JB arrives.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I guess it's also going to depend how often you allow him out of the device too. I unlock my hub every night (the night time erections wreck his sleep- and then mine when he gets up to cope with them). I also don't like the feel of the device against me. We got into the habit of checking him over as his first cage - an Erosteel was a bit fierce and gave him the odd little nick. The "inspection" then became a bit of a ritual at bed time and often that's accompanied with a bit of t&d. I edge him quite often but that's varied depending on how I feel. We've got a young baby so energy levels are quite low a lot of the time! Real life gets in the way as usual!!
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
mykey

Post by mykey »

We don't use the device at night often for the same reason, lack of sleep.i hope the pa5000 will prove better in that regard. I've used it overnight without the piercing in with no impact on sleep, but haven't tried it yet with. you certainly don't want to reduce sleep at all when a baby is around! You need all you can get!
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I was actually thinking of adding " young children" to my list of uses of chastity actually :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

jnuts wrote:Need details. Should be locked very soon. Yes, need details.
I think Belle is very creative and will be coming up with all sorts of wicked ideas...!
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

@jnuts - yeah, well, you're not locked up yet.

When we first started this, a week was a long time. Since we've been playing from July, I went a month, out for 2 days, then 6 weeks, out for a week, and now it has been 3 weeks. Not sure how long we'll go this time, she tells me we're just getting started. <Shiver>

During that time, there have been a couple of times I've been out, and not allowed to come. This is something that really seriously raises the intensity level, so yes, Belle, you can have your cake and eat it, too. <g>

Something interesting for us is that until we started seriously playing with MC, she didn't get that much out of me eating her. That's changed - I think it is partially due to the fact that we often take a _lot_ longer in foreplay, I'm super-horny, and that makes me enthusiastic, and if I were unlocked, we both might want to jump to the grand finale. With that option removed, I spend more time, and she gets more out of it.

As to being teased while let out, or teased while locked, ummm, teasing is great, next question?

Oh, and while I'm rambling, jnuts blog entry about voyuerism made me think. One aspect of this that is very voyueristic that I really enjoy is sitting between her legs, locked, and using some nice toy to penetrate her. Just as much fun, and none of the jealousy!
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

likes2blocked wrote:@jnuts - yeah, well, you're not locked up yet.
I make it a POINT to spend time with/on him every few days. It may not be a lot of time, but it only takes a few minutes to make him feel loved and show my appreciation for what he is doing for our relationship. I don't plan on changing that when we get the JB.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Celtic Queen wrote:I was actually thinking of adding " young children" to my list of uses of chastity actually :-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:(
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle wrote:I don't know how often I will be letting him out when our device arrives. I have a feeling it will bemore frequent than most, as I am not a fan of manual stimulation, and oral is one of those things that I have to be in the mood for. Penatrative sex is what makes me cum, so I am pretty sure I will be letting him out for my own personal pleasure, not his.
Mrs. Edge is like this, too. She's also not crazy about vibes, or other toys, which is why we ended up with a strap-on for me.
0 x