divorce act

Living the real life under lock and key
medraney

divorce act

Post by medraney »

Are we still "married"?? We legally got divorce, but we live and act like a married couple? I divorced my husband after 21 years of marriage in Dec of 2008, we went to the courthouse in the morning signed the papers and were in the house together for dinner and slept in the same bed that night. Crazy, I know. We have been living and having sexual relations and paying bills and raising our daughters, just like before the divorce, like a typical married couple. We are not dating or going out looking for anyone else. So, are we married, just not with a piece of paper?
0 x
Atone
Re: divorce act

Post by Atone »

I have to believe this is spam but it seemed harmless enough so I approved it. Maybe the OP could elaborate on the relevance to this forum.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:I have to believe this is spam but it seemed harmless enough so I approved it. Maybe the OP could elaborate on the relevance to this forum.
We're so starved for entertainment that we're posting spam messages now.
:lol:
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

medraney, so why post this on this chasity forum? Is he in chastity and you have the key? Or is this really really boring spam that you post everywhere including here?
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Some of the spam messages are the best ones!
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If it's a spammer, they're getting better. Aside from the fact that it has no apparent relevance to the forum, the message is whole and intelligible, not disjointed. There are very few errors, one spelling and several punctuation. Any further improvement and we will have a difficult time discerning the fakes.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

After another of our friends marriages failed due to the husband 'having an affair'. Chatelaine came back from consoling the wife and told me that 'she would never let me do that to her'.

As I was shackled at the time I commented something along the lines of 'Yeah, like that's going to be a problem...'

And although there are a few days a month where I find myself unable to have sex it's the intimacy that it fosters that is the real safeguard against the desire to seek someone else.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another