Chastity Convention/retreat?

Living the real life under lock and key
wettie

Chastity Convention/retreat?

Post by wettie »

So I was reading a piece of fiction over at http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt120104.htm
The story centers on a man being taken to a weekend retreat where all the men were in chastity. It's a fun little piece of fiction, but it got me wondering if anything like this existed on a real world scale, or if it could? Obviously there is a ton that is fiction in the story and would be impossible to duplicate, but I also know there are BD/SM weekends. Has anyone ever been to one of these? I'd prefer something not so BD/SM, but more fem/dom or even more vanilla chastity (Ha!).

Anyway, I just thinking about how it would be interesting to gather with other like-minded people in some capacity, either in plain clothes or maybe something a little more kinky. A weekend of watching chaste husbands serve their keyholders would be lots of fun. Maybe there's a spa retreat place that would accommodate pampering women and teaching chaste husbands how to do it better...
0 x
poor

Re: Chastity Convention/retreat?

Post by poor »

But suppose you went to all the trouble of organising it...

And nobody came. :lol:

(I'll get my coat.)
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

poor wrote:But suppose you went to all the trouble of organising it...

And nobody came. :lol:

(I'll get my coat.)
lmao
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

We have been at this long enough that every place we go I take notice of the actions of couples around us. Which women are obviously in charge? Which men cater to their spouses and stand ready to provide anything they need? Which couples appear to be FLRs? I look at all women's necklaces, but haven't yet seen a key, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. In light of that, everywhere is a chastity convention. You just don't know who is locked up, but it's fun to try and guess. Just entertaining myself when my KH/spouse is not needing my services, I guess. :D
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wettie

Post by wettie »

Ha! It took me a minute to get the joke.

I have this desire for someone else to know about our relationship, but can't see bringing it up to anyone we actually know, but feel like openly serving her in front of others would make for such a fun weekend. It's definitely starting to look like she wears the pants in our general public life since I'm quick to serve her all the time, but she won't let it go to far in normal life.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

wettie wrote: I have this desire for someone else to know about our relationship, but can't see bringing it up to anyone we actually know,
I feel the same, it would be nice to have someone else know.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It *is* an interesting idea. On Craigslist, several times a year here in NE there is an advertisement for a 'swinger's weekend' at a particular resort. But I don't think we would have the number of attendees that they do- I think they pretty much take over the hotel for the weekend.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

conorg wrote:
wettie wrote: I have this desire for someone else to know about our relationship, but can't see bringing it up to anyone we actually know,
I feel the same, it would be nice to have someone else know.
It is really nice to be able to be open with someone you trust.

We have one friend that knows that I like to be spanked, there is no doubt based on discussions we have had. We have told her that I am not allowed to have orgasm's very often and only with permission but I am not sure that she believes it. She is also aware of our somewhat limited FLR. More than a couple of times she has come over to pick up my wife on a Friday night to go out and has heard my wife going over the list of chores that she has for me. I am sure that she was able to notice when the returned later (they often come back for drinks at home) that they were in fact completed. I also usually serve them both when they are here (drinks, dinner etc..).
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

A few of my close friends know, but only one that Jnuts has ever met in person. (The rest are all online Mommy friends) It is nice to be able to explain it to them and them not judge. There was no weirdness at all during his meeting with my friend who knew he was locked.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I am fairly certain that Luara & George are in a FLR. Unfortunately, she didn't spank him near enough.
0 x