This girls learning fast!

Living the real life under lock and key
Newkeyholder

This girls learning fast!

Post by Newkeyholder »

My boyfriend brought up the subject several months ago. I have to admit that I was a little reluctant at first. I got over this quickly the first time we played with it. Since then I did a little research on the topic and found lots of different views on the subject. Some keyholders only let their man out a couple times a year! I think that's just crazy. I can't imagine why a man would want to subject himself to that. Plus, I need action too! I've found that locking him up for a few days at a time has done wonders for our relationship. He is so attentive to my needs when he's locked up that it's amazing. The feeling of having that kind of control over my man is amazing. Girls, we all know what his package means to him. Knowing that he can't pleasure himself or even touch it for that matter unless I let him is a HUGE turn on for me. I know he's thinking about me all day and I love it! Of course it's my choice weather to let him out every night or not. Sometimes I make him give me a massage, rub my feet, cook dinner, and go down on me for as long as I want! He would never say no or he knows I may not let him out. I usually do though because it makes me really horny to know he wants me that bad.
The first time I left him in it over night was interesting. He was whining and begging me to come over and let him out. I wasn't planning on going to his place that night so I thought it would be a good opportunity to see how he would handle it. I told him it was only one night and he could handle it. I mean come on, one night without an ****** wont kill him. He still begged and pleaded for me to unlock him. I told him if I hear another word about it I wont take it off for a week. That stopped the begging right away. Now it's a rule in fact. If he ever asks to be let out it's an automatic extra day no questions asked. I love the control! I have to say he's still the man in the relationship in every way except I control his *******! It's so fun to mess with his head now and then. I can't let him expect me to be predictable. He never really knows when he's getting let out. Usually I unlock it each night so we can fool around because I want sex. Although he wants to be let out badly each say, he knows it's possible I wont be in the mood and he'll have to stay in it. He wont ask me to take it off again though. Adding an extra day doesn't sound like much but I know it drives him crazy!
I needed to find a way to punish him for bad behavior. Like staring at other girls or not paying enough attention to me. Keeping him locked up punishes me as well because I can't have sex with him. This just wasn't working for me so I took a new approach. Now when he's bad I have come up with several ways to punish him. I have him do all the things I mentioned earlier, massage, foot rub, etc. Then when he's all horny and about to explode, I hand cuff him before I take it off so he can't even touch it!. It drives him crazy! I'll take it off and just lightly tease him with my hand for a while. What a frustrating feeling that must be. After being locked up all day, finally released and then getting teased! I love to watch him squirm! If he's really bad, I'll hand cuff him, take it off and not even touch him for while. One time I even left him that way and went to the market! It drove him nuts!. This led me to start thinking of new ways to tease him. Now he knows better and always seems to be on his best behavior. The other day I saw that he was looking at **** on his computer. I didn't really care but I thought it was a good opportunity to mess with him a bit. This time I hand cuffed him to the shower rod before I took the CB off. He got hard as soon as it came off. I put a wash cloth on his penis and told him if it wasn't on there when I came back that I would lock him up again until the next day. This forced him to keep an erection until I came back not even knowing how long I would be gone. Needless to say he didn't last the half hour i was gone. I came back to find the wash cloth on the floor. I gave him a choice. He could have sex with me that night but afterwords he gets locked up again right away for 3 days minimum, or I could lock him up right now and let him out tomorrow. Naturally he opted for the sex. Even though he was sure I would leave him in it for 3 days, it's still up to me when to let him out.
We have quite a bit of fun playing with chastity even though we don't practice it 24/7. Sometimes a week might go by without him being locked up but he knows to be on his best behavior or ill tell him to put it on at any time. I've even called him out of the blue before and told him to put it on. He knows he better do what he's told or I could leave him in it for days. I even make him send me pictures of it so I know it's on and he's not sneaking around. I had to start doing this when I called him in the morning and told him to lock it up and he said ok. I stopped by his place to grab something and saw it sitting on the nightstand! I called him at work to check on him and tease him a little like I always do when he's locked up. He played along like nothing was wrong! I couldn't let this go unpunished. When we got together after work for a few drinks I knew he stopped home and put it on. Over drinks I let him know what I knew. The look on his face was priceless! Although he knew not to ask me when I was going to release him he asked what now. I said you'll just have to wait and see. That night I didn't mention it at all and didn't take it off. In fact I didn't even bring the key with me so I wasn't tempted. I know he was going crazy wondering what I was up to. So the next day he got his punishment. After tons of foreplay and teasing I handcuffed him and told him we could have sex. He looked puzzled. I said we could have sex but he wasn't allowed to ***. If he did then I would put it back on for a week at least. He was inside me for all of a minute before he had to stop! I was so turned on with him being that close but i had to follow through. He got locked back up as soon as he calmed down. (ice helps with this i found out). Now he had no idea when I would let him out again. I partially blame myself for his wrong doings. It must be hard for a guy to give up that much control. Now I make sure to lock it myself. If I'm not there and I ask him to do it, he better send me a picture right away to prove it and I check up on him throught the day. He's the one that brought up wearing a chastity device in the first place so he must enjoy it. I have come to find out that I need to be strict. It was hard to do at first, I thought he would get mad at me or something. Ultimately he's turned on by giving up control of his ******* so it's my job to see to it that it really is my call and there's nothing he can do about it. I also have to be fair. We both have a high sex drive so anything longer than a few days I feel wouldn't be fun for him anymore and of course me either. But he has to know that i'm in control and he better not **** around!.
0 x
rawrdude

Re: This girls learning fast!

Post by rawrdude »

Welcome!

Interesting read, thank you for sharing. I enjoy hearing about chastity from the female/key holder point of view. Just a couple of questions if you done mind :)

How old are you guys? This can make a big difference. I am guessing you are in your mid 20s by how worked up he gets after even 1 day! Also.. could you give us more details on how he brought it up to you, and how you felt at the time? Me and my girlfriend are pretty new to this, so I am interested in hearing from other couples just starting out. Final question (for now!) is what type of device does he wear?

Thanks!
0 x
Currently wearing a CB6000s
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

He played along like nothing was wrong! I couldn't let this go unpunished. When we got together after work for a few drinks I knew he stopped home and put it on. Over drinks I let him know what I knew. The look on his face was priceless! Although he knew not to ask me when I was going to release him he asked what now. I said you'll just have to wait and see. That night I didn't mention it at all and didn't take it off. In fact I didn't even bring the key with me so I wasn't tempted. I know he was going crazy wondering what I was up to. So the next day he got his punishment. After tons of foreplay and teasing I handcuffed him and told him we could have sex. He looked puzzled. I said we could have sex but he wasn't allowed to ***. If he did then I would put it back on for a week at least. He was inside me for all of a minute before he had to stop! I was so turned on with him being that close but i had to follow through.
Punishment with a twist:

Make sure he is securely restrained, hands and feet. Tell him that if he cums, in addition to the week lock-up he is going to have to lick you clean (and make you cum too). Mrs. Twisted really likes doing this, she says it feels 'better' having her pussy licked when it's full of cum...she also gets off on the 'naughtiness' of it, and having the power to do it. I hate it, of course, but the threat turns me on incredibly, and I'm sure I would get hard being forced to do it...if I hadn't just gotten off. It's a weird love/hate sort of thing.

If you aren't sure how he would react to this sort of thing, you could give him a choice *first*- after he is restrained, tell him that you will let him inside you only on the condition that if he cums you will sit on his face and make him lick you clean. Then it is up to him to decide whether he wants it bad enough to take the risk, if he doesn't agree to the condition you know that he isn't willing to go there, if he *does* agree then you are all set...and *you* decide whether to stop, or to *make* him cum. (Modify to suit your/his needs/wants/limits. Mrs. Twisted knows that if she doesn't follow thru then the eroticism of the threat would be lost, I don't have a 'safeword' to get out of this one and she is allowed to use as much force as necessary to ensure that the task is completed.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Newkeyholder

Post by Newkeyholder »

@rawrdude. We're in our early 30's and yes he does get worked up fast! Lucky me! He said that he found out about chastity online and thought it would be fun for us. Like i said before, most of what I read about was keyholders keeping their man locked up for weeks or only letting him cum once a month or something like that. I couldn't do that. I need sex too! That's why we only play with it for a few days at a time. We have a cb6000. He barley fits in that thing. The tube is very narrow and it's difficult for me to put it on him. I lube it all up but it's hard to stuff it in there.
@twistedmister. WOW! That really is punishment! I dont know if I could make him clean up like you said. It sounds kinda gross to me. I'm not sure he would like that. I'll give him the option though. Maybe it will turn him on. Who knows.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Since Chatelaine took over the game, we are playing along similar lines but with a different timescale and possibly a 'harder' edge.

She currently waits until I ask her to end the cycle and then makes it a physically painful process that may or not result in an orgasm for me. She has had to defer locking me until skin has healed and now she has become comfortable with leaving marks.

I generally get to about 2 months before I'll ask and she'll call me out within a few days of me asking. Whatever she dishes out will carry on post-orgasm (although on one occasion she left me locked and took me into what I guess is called sub-space) which becomes swiftly unpleasant. Usually it ends with her asking me if I 'would like any more' or 'are you satisfied now'?

Often the actual orgasm is lost in the whole sensation. I know what I'm going to get if I ask but once I've committed to it, I'm nervously eager until it's delivered (not least because by then I really want to cum).
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
grubber

Post by grubber »

Well Mistress Newkeyholder, welcome to chastity play. You certainly are learning fast.
Just my 2 cents worth here.
Remember the longer you hold out on letting him have a full blown orgasm, the more control you will have over him. Try increasing the length between letting him get to the promised land. Trust me, he can handle any length you set no matter how much he whines about it. Besides, the longer he is denied, the more intense his orgasms will be. The more intense they are, the more he behaves in order to get another one of "those". This does not mean that you keep him locked the whole time. You can and should let him out when you want for serious teasing sessions, even vaginal sex for you, as long as he is not allowed release. Your power and control will become intoxicating to the both of you.
You seem to be very sexually active yourself and do not ant or shouldn't deny yourself what you need. A few things my mistress and I did to deal with this is as follows.
We experimented with strapons until we found one that my wife absolutely loves. Now she gets to enjoy sex to the fullest while keeping me locked, frustrated and horny where I should.
The other thing she does when she just has to have the real thing is the use of Elma 5% Numbing Cream.
She applies this to the underside of my penis just below the head on the sweet spot. She puts a condom on me and waits about 20 minutes or more before mounting me. I can feel just enough to keep me hard, but there is no way I am going to orgasm. She can ride me forever without worrying that I am going to have an orgasm. I really enjoy both of these techniques because she has the freedom to enjoy her sexuality while deliciously denying me.
Funny thing about chastity for men, as much as we want the orgasm, it's the denial we want more. And, even more than that, we want to put you, your needs and sexual fulfillment ahead of everything else.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

@twistedmister. WOW! That really is punishment! I dont know if I could make him clean up like you said. It sounds kinda gross to me. I'm not sure he would like that. I'll give him the option though. Maybe it will turn him on. Who knows.
As for it being 'gross', my wife says it feels 'naughty' to do it...but she likes the 'naughty' feeling. She also says that she spent years swallowing it for me when giving blowjobs so, what's good for the goose is good for the gander- she feels that if she can do it there is no reason why I shouldn't. And she assures me that the pleasure she feels when being 'eaten out' after her pussy has been filled with semen is much better than 'normal', it's more slippery and feels 'better'.

I think it's 'gross' too...but for some strange reason the threat is so erotic that it almost makes me cum just from hearing it. The idea of being forced to do it is very erotic for me (others have also expressed this). And, when she does it, I think that if I had not just had an orgasm I would be getting hard.

However, it is my opinion that you should probably not threaten to do something if you aren't 100% positive that you can follow through with it. If he sees that you can't/won't make good on your threats of 'punishment' they will lose their effectiveness...and their eroticism.

If you want to see if the idea turns him on without risking the loss of effect by issuing the ultimatum and failing to carry it out, you could go about it by saying something like "If I told you that if you cum inside me you will have to lick me clean, would you still want to feel yourself inside me?" Now you haven't actually said that it is going to happen, but you should be able to tell by his reaction if it 'turns him on' or not...or if he is so desperate to be inside you that he is willing to take the risk. You haven't actually threatened to do it so you can back down if he is too 'squicked' by it, you aren't committed to doing it. And if *you* aren't sure that you can do it, you can simply back away to think about it some more if his reaction is such that the idea is erotic and/or he is willing to risk it. If/when you decide you want to bring it up again, you can.

Edit: I didn't mention, that even if he thinks it's 'hot' beforehand, after an orgasm he is likely to be somewhat less than enthusiastic about it and may require a certain amount of 'persuasion' to complete the task. Hopefully you have already had a discussion about limits and safewords and know just how far you can push the issue, and what form (if any) your persuasion can take. (Personally, my 'hot button' is 'consensual non-consent' and Mrs. Twisted knows that she is free to use any form of persuasion necessary, regardless of how sincere I may appear to be in protesting a lack of desire to perform. But I wouldn't recommend that for everyone, it's just *my* kink and I can handle the consequences...I think...)
Last edited by TwistedMister on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Newkeyholder

Post by Newkeyholder »

So yesterday I told him to put it on when we woke up in the morning. He tried to get out of it. He said he had a busy day and he didn't want to deal with it. I stayed strong and said I didn't care put it on! He looked at me and said ok. He didn't fight it anymore. This made me think he wants me to be firm with him. So I was. I said shame on him for making me ask twice! He said he was sorry. I waited until i locked it to tell him I have no idea when ill let him out. He said he understood. I'm really digging this power I have! I picture him having conversations with women at work knowing I own his cock. It's a wonderful feeling. He sent me text messages all day letting me know how horny he was for me. So I (sheepish grin :) told him the next message better have a picture of his locked up cock. He complied. When i got to his house last night I told him to strip naked. He probably thought he was going to get some. I said dont get all excited you're not getting any I just want you naked that's all. He complied. I teased him a little as the night went on and got a good back rub out of the deal. When we went to bed I told him I was having my period and If I couldn't get any than he couldn't either. I thought I would let him go to sleep with that thought. Anyone have a good idea what I can do with him in about 3 or 4 days?
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

Newkeyholder wrote: One time I even left him that way and went to the market!
and
This time I hand cuffed him to the shower rod before I took the CB off. He got hard as soon as it came off. I put a wash cloth on his penis and told him if it wasn't on there when I came back that I would lock him up again until the next day. This forced him to keep an erection until I came back not even knowing how long I would be gone.
:shock: You kids be careful now. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Keep it safe. Total buzzkill. I know. Sorry bout that. It's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Mistress Keyholder, even though it's that time of month for you you, you should stiil make him be naked in your presence and you should tease him relentlessly while he is still locked. By the the time your ready again, he will be extremely horny. When you are ready, you should wear something very sexy and make him get naked again. When the time is right, make him lie down on the bed and cuff his hands to the bed. Remove his CB and stroke or suck him until he is rock hard. Then get all the sexual pleasure you want from him being very careful not to let him orgasm. Once you have had you fill, bring him to the edge over and over until he is just about out of his mind. Now you will find out just how much control you have over him. Give him an ultimatum. If he elects to orgasm now, he will have to wait a considerable amount time (Weeks, Months) that you choose before he gets to orgasm again. If he elects not to orgasm now and he agrees to do anything you want in and out of the bedroom, he gets to orgasm in a shorter time span. (Days, Weeks) If he elects no orgasm, lock him up before you uncuff him. And if he does not meet his end of the bargain in the things you want, do not let him orgasm on the shorter time you promised. If he elects to orgasm, give it to him. Then unlocked him cuffed often and tease him mercilessly. I couldn't believe the control my mistress had over me once she started doing this. Although it wasn't easy for my keyholder to be this strict in the beginning, it has certainly paid off big time. Especially for her outside the bedroom. I don't think I could love her any more than I do now on all levels nor could we be any closer.
0 x