Horny peak, Grumpy peak?

Living the real life under lock and key
mikecb

Re: Horny peak, Grumpy peak?

Post by mikecb »

Atone wrote:
mikecb wrote: I think I would consider servicing my Wife as Tease/Denial play, since it would definitely be fun and sexual.
Sorry to hear her libido is so low. You may have mentioned this elsewhere but does she make efforts to assist you in your desired release?
-A
Atone, no, my wife is basically asexual. She has little interest in either giving nor receiving. We're a quite affectionate, touchy couple, but when her libido is low (which is basically always now), sexual touching is uninteresting, bordering on repulsive to her. It's more like we're dear friends / ex-lovers than anything else.
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Shane67 wrote: This is the first time I've been past that grumpy peak actually. It's kind of nice to be back in that constant low-level arousal contented state. How can you be aroused and contented at the same time? I don't know.
I have to concur, Shane. There is a certain "aroused / contented" period after the grumpy peak that is just delightful.
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Bez

Post by Bez »

I must admit when I did a 30 day lock=up which turned into a 33 day the additional days being due to my complaints. I was fine for the first couple of weeks then became very frustrated.Sally and I both worked through this me giving her pleasure with my tongue Sally adding extra days if I was grumpy.When I had to 'serve ' the 3 extra days they were harder than ever. However since being locked up 24/7 Sally is good at deciding when I can have some pleasure I do not get as frustrated so often.Anyway I think that the frustration is part of it. Bez
0 x