An Interesting but Scary Idea...

Living the real life under lock and key
davidphd1866

Re: An Interesting but Scary Idea...

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thomas,

That was very well said! Very refreshing to hear what you have to say. This is why I like this particular forum--none of that silly "Well this sissy ate Her Pussy....blah, blah" and that we can DARE to profess a relgious belief without ushering in all sorts of secular criticism. Refreshing, indeed.

Plus, and I ask the whole group this: isn't there something innherently sexy about a wife who insists that semen ONLY goes to one place? And that if procreation isn't desired......chastity, chastity, chastity....

To me, that is hot.

David
0 x
kpb57

Re: An Interesting but Scary Idea...

Post by kpb57 »

davidphd1866 wrote: Plus, and I ask the whole group this: isn't there something innherently sexy about a wife who insists that semen ONLY goes to one place?
Well, no;

at least with us there are several places where it will go, and all of them are sexy to both of us.

PIV, PIM, PIH all work for us, and she loves the feel, the sounds and sight of me spurting, so very often the cum (not the semen, technically, because the sperms are dissipated inside) ends up on me, on her, on our hands, in the water if we are in the tub or shower, ...

What IS sexy is that SHE decides when and how the release is done, and that there will never be a release without her present (she has hinted that this "presence" may even be on the phone, if she is away for a longer duration)

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)