Back In With Adjustments

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Back In With Adjustments

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi everyone,

After a break of several months I'm once again locked up in my "Watchful Mistress." I just put it on 5 minutes ago. It does feel good.

The wife and I did this for a year or so. During that time I came very little and we transitioned to a "wife-led" marriage. But, there came a time when male chastity didn't ring our bells anymore so we decided to take a break.

We took the time to ease back into more of an egalitarian relationship. We explored some new and different sexual fantasies and - most differently - I masturbated quite often with no ill effect to my attitude. Maybe the difference was I'd let Melissa know when I was doing it and she was happy for me to do so as long as she knew about and/or could watch me in person or on video.

We're doing chastity a bit differently this time. Before, we were wife-led. This time, the only place she leads is in the bedroom. Other than that, we're equal partners. Also, instead of me being allowed to ask or initiate sexually, this time I am not allowed to initiate, ask, hint, cajole, or anything else that I'd like attention. I may give her attention, but I am completely at her mercy to receive anything. This time it's about living out the fantasy of being a completely kept man devoted to her pleasure.

We're not going to do it for too long. Maybe until the Summer begins. We both like Summer sex too much to be locked up for another Summer.

We're also exploring the possibility of bringing another man, or a couple, into our bed this Summer. So, yeah, we're a bit fractured! One the one hand we're into male chastity and on the other we're really turned on by the idea of sharing ourselves! Go figure.

Peace,
Michael
0 x