Its like starting all over

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagieboy

Its like starting all over

Post by Cagieboy »

Hello all,
In 2011 my wife had me caged for some good lengths of time, one to two weeks to start with and up to almost 5 weeks at a time toward the end of the year. Then something happened. I don't really know how to explain but its like we both needed a break. Well, I was caged on 12/29 but that session only lasted maybe a week, eight days at the most and since then I've spent almost no time caged. Well recently my wife came around to her senses and asked that I be locked up for the next six weeks. That's all well and good but I am really having trouble getting my head around being caged again. Its like starting all over. Has anyone else felt the same way? I'm caged now so it theory I don't have anything to say about the matter, but the real world is different than theory.
0 x
Locked as of 7/21/12.
Yes the picture shows THE key.
Belle

Re: Its like starting all over

Post by Belle »

We are going through the same thing. Our way of handling it has been shorter lock up periods than in the past. Seems to be working well for us.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
fuzzydunlop

Re: Its like starting all over

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We go through cycles and episodes all of the time. Sometimes it seems like the hottest thing in the world. Sometimes we just aren't feeling it. Everything has diminshing returns, and even the same challenges that can impact the enjoyment of conventional sex practices, can also diminish chastity. Here are some factors I notice that impact things: how close are we feeling? How stressful is life? How am I feeling physically? What other distractions do we have? Illness can diminish tings. Family, social, and work obligations can diminish things.

One thing I noticed is that after a particularly long cycle, it certainly can feel like starting all over and it can be hard to get into the groove. When we are at our best, it is like playing with the tension of inflating and deflating a balloon, neither popping it our letting all the air deflate at once. Anyway, just some thoughts.
0 x