Ruined orgasm thread

Living the real life under lock and key
rawrdude

Ruined orgasm thread

Post by rawrdude »

I am about a week and a half into my first sentence and am enjoying it very much. As I read more online, I keep running across the term "ruined orgasm", and I would love to know more. I've read a bit it about it (on wikipedia lol) but would like to know what experiences people have had with it.

It seems to me like a ruined orgasm would be the last thing I would ask for after a long lock up, but the whole idea is new and interesting to me. What are pros and cons, or just some hot stories about a ruined orgasm in your past?
0 x
Currently wearing a CB6000s
Belle

Re: Ruined orgasm thread

Post by Belle »

Our first ruined orgasm is detailed here:

http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/2010/10 ... -orgasm-2/

There are some other posts there detailing other ones, but this was the first. He has had several ruined ones inside of me since then as well. Ruined orgasms are a pretty stable part of our play now.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Yeah, we've been messing around with it, too.

It's really odd. It feels great building up to it, and then the last second is a terrible letdown. But because your hormones aren't functioning the way you'd expect, you're still a little aroused, and all you can remember for the next time was the parts that felt good. So, you try it again. And again...
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We've messed around with erotic denial for years and years. Once upon a time, a ruined orgasm didn't seem like it would be "pure" enough denial, but that was back before a lot things, like thinking I couldn't go longer than 10 or so days without invariably having an O. I also once mistakenly thought that I couldn't have satisfying intercourse without a climax. But, we've tried a lot of things over the years, and I am thinking about trying a ruined O after a 25 or so day cycle.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

After a 'ruined' orgasm, I'm hornier than before by the day after. Mrs. Twisted doesn't [usually] ruin them intentionally, that's just the way it's been working out lately.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

rawrdude wrote:I am about a week and a half into my first sentence and am enjoying it very much. As I read more online, I keep running across the term "ruined orgasm", and I would love to know more. I've read a bit it about it (on wikipedia lol) but would like to know what experiences people have had with it.

It seems to me like a ruined orgasm would be the last thing I would ask for after a long lock up, but the whole idea is new and interesting to me. What are pros and cons, or just some hot stories about a ruined orgasm in your past?
I really hate them. CQ uses them a lot. Ruining your own orgasm is a whole new level of hardness.. (geddit?)

http://celticqueen.co.uk/blogs/blog2.ph ... own-orgasm
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I actually enjoy ruined orgasms. If done properly I stay hard and horny for ages afterwards and can have another ruined orgasm or orgasm. They can be frustrating but that's part of it.
I have found the day after the ruined orgasm that I am usually a little grumpy of late, which annoys me and I am trying to overcome.
It has been 4 weeks now since my last orgasm with a ruined orgasm about every 5 days. I have gone 4 weeks before with now release but I do find that I prefer to have the fluid release of a ruined orgasm.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote: I really hate them. CQ uses them a lot.
That is beautiful
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I've been having orgasms sort of "pass" me by sometimes. Almost like a ruined orgasm, yet without the stimulation stopping. This has happened during intercourse with my wife recently. Not sure why. Maybe the chastity has something to do with it? This has happened after 10+ days, but also after only a day or two. I can still have a fully satisfying orgasm, but these "passing" almost ruined orgasms have been happening more often?!? Any thoughts?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Sometimes one can be so occupied with bringing the partner to orgasm that the own orgasm suddenly happens and is more of a nuisance than a pleasure. It is "complete", but not satisfying like one that was fully intended and therefore "feels right".

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)