Conception / Artificial Insemination

Living the real life under lock and key
hot_toddy_dog

Re: Conception / Artificial Insemination

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Atone wrote:Physical or mental abnormalities != sub-par
Not what I meant to imply. Obviously there are counterexamples like Van Gogh or Stephen Hawking, but what I meant was that I wouldn't wish madness or a crippling disease on anyone, as it almost certainly will adversely affect their enjoyment of life.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

I don't know of a single Dr that will skip to IUI (In Uturo Insemination) without fertility testing being done. And please be aware, even IUI is not cheap. Each round was over $5,000 for us. Then there is the physical toll on your wife, the weeks of daily hormone shots to prepare for the insemination, and the procedure itself is extremely painful. A very long needle is used to insert a predetermined number of the most viable sperm through several layers of her vaginal and uterine walls. Not something I would jump to after 4 months, and not something I would do because my husband was frustrated with orgasms.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:
Atone wrote:Physical or mental abnormalities != sub-par
Not what I meant to imply. Obviously there are counterexamples like Van Gogh or Stephen Hawking, but what I meant was that I wouldn't wish madness or a crippling disease on anyone, as it almost certainly will adversely affect their enjoyment of life.
Glad to hear that, it came out a little crass, not that I don't have that problem a lot of the time. I think Poor's post really raised some good issues though. If you can you would probably be better off doing this the "natural" way then go back to the OD. The most I would do is a ruined orgasm while inside her, probably would be hard to actually ruin it though.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

'Cept ruined orgasms aren't my thing. If I'm going to cum, I'm going to go all the way and enjoy it. Side effects are the same either way, and believe it or not I don't actually enjoy frustration (I don't find OD frustrating, but I did do a ruined orgasm once and found nothing positive in the experience at all - that was frustrating).

Since we were completely miscalculating both the cycle time and fertility date, we'll just wait for the optimal day instead and I guess that means I'll be cumming about once a month. If it doesn't happen in a year, we'll look into it. I /think/ I can handle cumming once a month, that means I'll be about 50% happy and 50% grumpy. Suppose that will give me a chance to work on my grumpy behavior (and careless language).
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Going through pregnancy and having kids has a much bigger and lasting impact on one's sex life than the couple of months (for most of us) leading up to conception. There is a lot more sacrifice ahead than a couple of unwanted orgasms. I love my kids, but there have been some times here and there (especially after months of no sleep) where I would take 50% grumpy in heartbeat. If you want to maximize chances, then picking one "optimal" day is probably not the way to go. I will shut up now.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

tcs wrote:There is a lot more sacrifice ahead.
That sums it up quite well.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

One other thought on prostate milking. If I understand it correctly (and that's a big IF), milking the prostate will release semen, but the sperm comes from the testicles. In the absence of ejaculation, I don't think the sperm makes its way into that fluid. Its like pre-cum in that regard. So, if I understand the mechanics correctly, the fluid you might gather via prostate massage would not be fertile.

I concur with the others. I think your priority should be your child first, and your sexual desires second. You can have a whole lifetime of chastity ahead of you, if you choose. It seems a fair trade for you to gut it out, and put up with the changes that occur in your mind and body when you orgasm, keeping in mind that once pregnant, your wife will have to endure 9 months of changes herself. You will both have to endure hardships to create your child. I think that's part of the beauty of it.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Yup, lotsa sacrifice to come, and I'm okay with that for the sake of raising a child. I don't even care about reduced / infrequent sex. Being in chastity and unable to orgasm makes me happy to begin with - sex and lovemaking with my wife on top of that puts me in what would be roughly equivalent to heaven in most people's minds, and I only need to be there a few time a month to be the happiest camper on planet earth. The only thing that would make me sad is something that pulls me away from my wife or makes me indifferent to her - which is pretty much what orgasm does to me and why I don't like it.

Mostly I was just curious about the milking aspect and if anyone had ever successfully used it as a way to procreate. Sounds like I will have to have a few more climaxes before we are done with that.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love cumming. I just like it when my wife does all the cumming even more.

Naughty Toddy

:twisted:
0 x