Cock Ownership

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Cock Ownership

Post by michaelnmelissa »

It's strange to look down at my cock and realize it no longer belongs to me.

Part of our understanding of male chastity is that Melissa owns my cock. It's no longer mine to do what I want with it. I've been playing with that thing since...well, since forever.

It used to be pretty hairy. Now I keep it groomed the way she wants (very short hair above and shaved shaft and balls). I can't touch it without her permission outside of hygiene and toileting. What's more - I'm finding I don't even want to touch it without her permission. It hits me every time it crosses my mind: it's not your cock anymore. The other night when we fought because I was topping from the bottom I went ahead and masturbated for awhile later that night. But I stopped short of orgasm because I started to think how I was in the wrong. I caused the fight. I still had no right - according to our agreement - to be touching myself. I confessed to Melissa what I did and she did have some consequences for me last night.

It's a powerful and humbling thing for a man to no longer own his cock. It automatically makes me feel submissive to Melissa in other areas of my life. That was something I did not expect. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but...I can't say I don't like it.

Michael
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: Cock Ownership

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks for sharing your feelings on this Mike. While the control or ownership level of our cocks may be slightly different for all of here, I think we each had our epiphany "moment" when we realized we willingly ceded control to our keyholders. For me it was a process instead of an event, but the realization is the same......sitting down to pee, asking for permission to unlock before a bike ride, having her hand reach down to "confirm" that the device is in place, etc. etc......

And to think how if we embrace this complete--or near complete--transfer of control, how much better our lives will be.

I love how unconventional thinking can lead us to higher levels of performance.

I hope you guys continue to have great success.

David
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Personally, I struggle a little bit with the "I own his cock" language. I find it sort of hard to think of owning a body part, especially somebody else's body part. I mean, I don't think of owning my own breasts. They are just there--they are a part of me.

Women have a lot of little bits that are named after the men (physicians, anatomists, etc) who discovered them (ie, Fallopian tubes are named after Gabriel Fallopius; Bartholin's glands are named after Casper Bartholin the Younger). There's a certain group of women who believe these should be renamed to their function or location, not their discoverer, ie, "ovary carrying tube" or "greater vestibular duct". As one woman said to me once, "They're not Bartholin's glands, they're mine!"

This perspective informs my thinking on the "owning his cock" issue but I will admit, I waffle around on this. You can see it in my blog because I struggle with what to say/how to call it. Lately I've been using "the cock" since it is the only cock between the two of us. Thus, it's pretty obvious which cock I am referring to!

However, I fully embrace that fact that my husband's orgasms have been given to me. I am the one who determines when and how he'll come and I love that. I am no waffling in my mind on this issue--I am in charge.

Of course, I do love keeping the cock dressed in a variety of nice shiny outfits, too. ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Belle

Post by Belle »

I have found myself using "our cock", and our device. He has given me the power to control his orgasms and the use of our cock for pleasure, yet it still belongs to him. However, it is "my toy", not his anymore.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I guess we may have to use the same logic the medical industry uses...

Fallopian Tubes
Cowpers Gland

How about

Devonian's Cock?
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I gave him my heart, he took my hand in marriage and now I own hubby's cock. Makes sense to me :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

Celtic Queen wrote:I gave him my heart, he took my hand in marriage and now I own hubby's cock. Makes sense to me :-)
I like that, although at the time we were married, I wasn't quite as evolved in my thinking on the cock ownership issue. :)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Sally

Post by Sally »

As I have already mentioned when I first joined the Forum I had only limited interest in Male Chastity I was almost asked to get involved by Bez however 18 months in I do feel that I do not own but do have a certain control of his cock and must admiit that I enjoy the extra attention I get because of it. Do other keyholders feel like this?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

michaelnmelissa wrote:It's strange to look down at my cock and realize it no longer belongs to me.

It's a powerful and humbling thing for a man to no longer own his cock. It automatically makes me feel submissive to Melissa in other areas of my life.

Michael
I couldn't agree more with that statement (apart from the 'Melissa' bit obviously..! :lol: ). It definitley helps me to maintain the submission to Celtic Queen and keep the respect for our FLR forefront in my mind.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
cgnc

Post by cgnc »

@Sally- I'm where you were 18 months ago, so 1-I'm not entirely sure how I feel about much of anything yet, and 2-I don't think I've grasped the significance of what is or isn't going on here, and by here I don't mean this forum, which is much easier to understand than our relationship.
0 x