A Normal Couple Doing Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

A Normal Couple Doing Chastity

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I wonder if those of us who practice male chastity will ever become more open about it? I wonder if it will ever become less kinky in the general view? I suppose all of us on here have wondered that before.

I mean, Melissa and I are normal people. We both work. We have kids. I'm a veteran. We vote, pay our taxes, and shop at Wal-Mart. We're planning for the holidays. Tonight we'll curl up together on the couch and watch whoever is playing Sunday Night Football.

And, oh yeah, we practice male chastity. And it's done wonders for our communication, intimacy, and sex life.

I've been wondering if I would be embarrassed if someone somehow learned of our arrangement. I think maybe a little, at first, but then I'd be like "so what?" Instead of becoming defensive, I hope I'd make a positive case for it.

What do you think?

Michael
1 x
cb6000s

Re: A Normal Couple Doing Chastity

Post by cb6000s »

I live in what is called the heartland. I could lose my job if my actions were deemed to be not OK. Anyone who wonders how the Taliban rules just needs to look to the South & Midwest USA.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

The whole point of my blog and the reason I started it in the first place was to provide a perspective from "a normal couple." When I started it back in August, the only blogs I could remotely relate to were Thumper's, Tom Allen's (Edge of Vanilla) and Sarah Jameson's (The Male Chastity Blog). Not jnuts and Belle have joined with theirs and that's another good one. While Ab has declined to participate directly by writing posts, he does contribute with his comments and giving me various ideas for things to write about. I hope that the couple perspective comes through even though I am doing all the writing.

Interestingly, I've had more than one guy tell me he won't refer his wife to my blog because of the title and my nipple ring picture. "That's way too kinky," they tell me and they are afraid their wives would freak out. As you can see, I haven't changed the title nor have I removed the picture. I find it hard to believe that there are women out there with such uber-delicate sensibilities who wouldn't be able to see beyond a picture to appreciate the content. That's my independent spirit coming out, I guess.

But, to answer your original question: I think we're just as normal as you with paying taxes, voting, working hard to raise our kids and now, working even harder to put the second one through college. If you read my "What the HELL..." thread, we don't have a dungeon in the basement and our battery of sex toys fit in a shopping back that's tucked discreetly under the bed.

I don't know how anyone could discover our chaste life but if they did, like you, I hope I'd be able to talk about it without being embarrassed or defensive. I used to be open to talking about naturism. Trouble is, I discovered most people didn't want to hear about it once I got past the words, "Nude beach."

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

So MC is ok but piercing is too weird. I guess some of us older types will always associate things like tattoos with drunk sailors and piercings in non ear lobes with National Geographic? :lol:
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Jimi123 wrote:So MC is ok but piercing is too weird. I guess some of us older types will always associate things like tattoos with drunk sailors and piercings in non ear lobes with National Geographic? :lol:
I am 55 Jimi. How old are you?

I got my ears pierced when I was 19.
I got my navel pierced when I was 44. That migrated and has since been removed.
I got my nipples pierced when I was 50.
I got a tattoo when I was 52.
We starting playing with chastity when I was 55.

Last time I checked, I wasn't a drunk sailor or a member of an aboriginal tribe...although I suppose a chastity device is akin to the penis gourds worn by the West Papuan natives of Indonesia.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Humm.. Ok, Forget the age issue because we could have gone to school together! :D
0 x
mykey

Post by mykey »

That's the thing though we are all normal. You wouldn't guess the extremes we go to from seeing either of us. I'm a successful professional and sandy is the same along with being a school run mum. She looks so innocent butter would not melt, and you would never imagine she would be so kinky.

I would like to say I would defend chastity if it came out, but I've tried once or twice to talk to vanilla folk about similar things and got no understanding. I think now I would just make light of the 'game' unless they seemed intrigued.

M
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Jimi123 wrote:Humm.. Ok, Forget the age issue because we could have gone to school together! :D
Maybe we did. :D I was the blonde with the steady boyfriend who was the editor of the features page for the HS newspaper...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Imagine what it's like to be a repressed Brit!

I've always thought that it's a feature of the era we currently live in. It's a Western cultural barrier where men are supposed to be willy waving rulers of the world, spreading their seed far and wide. Voluntarily locking it all up and handing it over to the mate probably made a lot of sense in more matriarchal societies. The common view of the Vikings was what a bunch of macho marauders they were but when you read into it more, the home society was amazingly matriarchal with land only ever held by the wives and all title passed down through the female line. They may have raped and pillaged on tour but by God, they toed the female line when they got back to hearth and home. Some societies with female dieties that were more animist in nature have frowned on male promiscuity as a destabiliser of stable communities (Wicca /Druidism / Pictish Celt) whereas in our modern day society, machismo and testosterone driven risky behaviour is rewarded by success - generalising wildly ofcourse.

That may go some way to explain the response ranging from mild incomprehension to out and out horror when you try and discuss male chastity. I urge you to raise it on a vanilla forum just for the shit n giggles.
I sincerely doubt that there's any kind of quiet revolution going on in the Nation's bedrooms - more's the pity but I guess someone has to feed the divorce lawyers.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dev wrote:The whole point of my blog and the reason I started it in the first place was to provide a perspective from "a normal couple." When I started it back in August, the only blogs I could remotely relate to were Thumper's, Tom Allen's (Edge of Vanilla) and Sarah Jameson's (The Male Chastity Blog).
Remotely? Wow, am I really that far out there?
0 x