When did you discover male chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
needftease

When did you discover male chastity?

Post by needftease »

Hi,

I'm new to this board and I was wondering about the psychological development for a desire to be chastened. Was there an incident in childhood or young adulthood that made you interested in this lifestyle? Did your wife/girlfriend suggest it and it turned out you liked it? How did it start? Just curious.
0 x
cb6000s

Re: When did you discover male chastity?

Post by cb6000s »

I can't remember when the lightbulb went off but looking back, I have been a submissive male my entire life. I know chastity and submission are not intrinsically linked, I don't need to go down that road thank you very much Sarah, but as a submissive chastity is a logical place to be. My CB6000 arrived August 19, 2010 and we have been using it since that date.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I was the one who suggested it to my husband after reading a couple of hot chastity stories. I had never heard about it before that. We locked his first device on on August 16th and we've been having fun ever since. My blog has all the details:

devotedlvr.com

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

It all started with a fascination for bondage that I must have been born with.

I still remember being turned on by scenes where the heroes in Karl May's "Wild West" novels were tied up by the villains.

Around the age of 13 I started to play tie-up games with friends (girls and boys), but when puberty set in I found that I was sexually turned on, and at that time I considered that "pervert". Did not have any resource that would tell me that being turned on by tying up or being tied up was rather common.

So I did some selfbondage, until I met my wife. After carefully introducing her to bondage, we incorporated that in our bedroom experiences and hat lots of fun. Later she confessed to being turned on by spanking.

Most of the time she was the one being tied up, and she was rather reluctant to do it to/with me.

Now, with me in chastity, she has found great joy in taking control, both in teasing me until I call out for release, and in stimulating me to orgasm on her own terms.

So I guess, chastity somehow serves my need to being tied up, it is a kind of bondage that extends from the bedroom into daily life.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
needftease

Post by needftease »

Interesting responses. Thanks.

My personal interest in male chastity was quite by accident. As I'm sure many people have experienced before me, I had a college girlfriend who was a huge tease. Even after we broke up she would often lead me on or do something that turned me on only to deny me any sexual contact. While most people would be frustrated by this, I was extremely turned on. Actually, I was extremely turned on by the frustration of it and the feeling of powerlessness I had when I was around her. She even ended up sleeping with a guy I was friends with, which further turned me on (more in the cuckolding department, I know).

Anyway, long story short, I discovered male chastity years later and the parallels between that and what my college gf used to do to me was enough to spark my interest.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Welcome, NeedFT. That's a hot story. I bet she could tell you liked it.

I was introduced to the idea by my partner, Lukus, who had been playing that way on his own and with previous partners. At one point he confessed to me that back when we were dating, sometimes he'd be locked up while waiting for me to get there, and would have to quickly unlock when I rang the doorbell, lest I realize what a pervert he was. ;-) No wonder it took him so freakin' long to get to the door!

So we played around with the device he had, which was one of those plastic CB something or other. It kept breaking (it was the cage style) so he got the clear tube for it, which failed rather spectacularly (it split, and pinched REALLY painfully). I felt terrible! No more of that thing!

So we switched to steel. It looks so much hotter than the plastic. I know it's heavier. If we keep on with this I am interested in checking out metal cage style devices to see if that would be lighter and perhaps more comfortable. This can be an expensive hobby - although I would have to admit that it is a lot more fun than, say, knitting! :lol:

Anyway, I'd only ever played with the device for short sessions (after which it would be forgotten) until I stumbled across Thumper's blog (which just happened to be on a day that Lukus had asked to be locked up since we'd be apart all day). Perfect timing! So we're going to be experimenting with longer lockups. We also started a blog to talk about our experiences.

Lukus tells his story over on our blog: http://dickinabox.blog.com/2011/01/24/l ... roduction/
Last edited by Kiki on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
needftease

Post by needftease »

Hi Kiki,

Thanks for the kind welcome. Glad you liked my story. I was never sure if she knew I liked being teased or not, I've always wondered. There is something to be said for the fact that she told me she was hooking up with my friend after spending the night in bed with me, but not allowing me to touch her. I was going to write a more in depth story, but I was afraid people would think I was just writing it to turn myself on, which would be true.

Lukus is a lucky guy to have someone who was open minded enough to try male chastity. I checked out your blog, looks like you're enjoying it.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Write it up and post it in Fiction. It will probably turn a lot of people on besides yourself.
0 x
needftease

Post by needftease »

Good idea. I'll do that and put the link here.

Plus, it's in "fiction" so if anyone thinks I'm making it up, it won't be a problem.
0 x
needftease

Post by needftease »

Okay, here's my story as promised. Couldn't sleep so I figured I'd bang it out. Hope you all enjoy it...

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2869
0 x