I Can See Us Talking About It

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: I Can See Us Talking About It

Post by jnuts »

I don't think I would have a problem talking about MC with certain people. Others....no thanks. Even the people that I could discuss it with, I wouldn't be speaking as frankly as I do on here and in the blog. That would kind of suck because this site and some of your blogs would be the place to point them, but there is a lot more on here about Belle and myself than I would want them to know. At least until they started posting their dirty little secrets. ;)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
David

Post by David »

Celtic Queen wrote:Hub and I are going to Erotica 2010 an "adult industry" show later this month. http://www.erotica-uk.com/
I went to that same show about 10 years ago and it was where I first saw a practical chastity device. The CB2000 has just come out and there was a stand devoted to promoting and explaining it. Despite all the scantily clad and half naked people, kinky clothing and ingenious accessories, I came away thinking that was the hottest thing I'd seen the whole day.
0 x
mykey

Post by mykey »

[quote="Celtic Queen"]Hub and I are going to Erotica 2010 an "adult industry" show later this month. http://www.erotica-uk.com/"]

I quite like erotica but always spend far too much there! It's a good place to see lots of toys, have fun!

M
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

jnuts wrote:I don't think I would have a problem talking about MC with certain people. Others....no thanks. Even the people that I could discuss it with, I wouldn't be speaking as frankly as I do on here and in the blog.
I can relate to that. The only man that I could have discussed something like this with was a very good gay friend, and because he was much wilder than I could ever be, something like this wouldn't shock him. Sadly, he's now deceased. Kind of an interesting relationship - there was no sexual tension, as I'm straight, but I could also be a lot more emotionally intimate with him than I could most men.

Even so, there's things I say here because of the anonymous nature of the forum that I sure wouldn't say even with someone I know well.
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

My KH wife, doesn't want anybody to know what we are doing. Its part of our sex life, which we don't share with anyone but complete strangers over the internet :lol:

But seriously, it's kind of difficult to get around to that subject with our friends or even brother /sister in laws...It's tough on many levels....There is the judgment label thing to deal with...then if you clear that hurdle you still can't be certain that your idea of MC will fit their problem very well.

Even in this forum each couple has their own reasons for doing it and varying benefits from going that route. My wife doesn't really know much about the concepts of KH or MC for that matter. I sent her Sarah's guide about MC after we already decided to lock me up and give it a try. She hasn't gone much further in her understanding of MC than that. She doesn't even know I am in this forum. BUT, having said that, she has commented several times that she has noticed really nice changes in my behavior towards her. Little things like just curling up to her in the middle of the night and gently rubbing her back. Or making her a snack, or out of nowhere just cleaning up the bathroom. I have started to crave her attention and I do these things because it makes her feel more loved, because I am showing that I care.

That being said. Is it the MC that is making that happen? I think it is...she thinks it is....so yes it is for us. I have seen many warnings from all the seasoned veterans on this site stating quite clearly; IF your relationship is a train wreck or if you aren't communicating already, don't expect the Magic Penis Tube to change your relationship.

PS. I was going to say miracle instead of Magic, but Tom saved us from going down that route, Thank You Tom. I was very happy to see everyone here is a grown up and decided that the Forum "let's be civil" mentality beat out the "I have to prove I'm right" one.....
0 x