Super Excited Lil Chastity Doggie

Living the real life under lock and key
hot_toddy_dog

Super Excited Lil Chastity Doggie

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Well finally after nearly two years my wife decided to come on board with the whole chastity thing. Astonishingly, I was covertly wearing a MM Pet Trap off and on over the course of a year it was never discovered. I did tell her about it a few times since - and she finally decided it's okay. Woot! We have full swing in the Naughty Toddy household.

I actually made it through three nights of overnight wear last week. The third night was pushing it and I had some chafing, but making it overnight already is impressive enough. The device isn't a perfect fit, and I made some modifications to it that increased discomfort rather than helping - I have to use the silky MM bag between the device and my skin to avoid irritation, and that works well for 12 hours or so of wear at a time, but I don't think it's practical to go 24 hours or more in this device. For now I'll remove it for showers and gradually adjust to longer wear as it seems possible.

I suppose the most unusual thing about our approach to this is our locking strategy. I discarded the lock and use a jury-rigged home screw lock because until now, she had no interest in this - and she probably has no interest in being a keyholder. Not that it matters. Our approach to male orgasm scheduling is total denial. That's right, I don't cum. We started exploring tantra and alternative sexuality over 5 years ago and after all the ups and downs - and some really low lows, I decided that what was best for me was to give up orgasm entirely. Well the give and take on that are finished - for us, male orgasm is only for procreation. I have gone extended periods of time (over a year) without orgasm, and loved it very much - and that was without a device. Unfortunately couldn't quite stick with it - I began to have extremely strong sensations and started reaching climax when I would go down on her, and all those problems with the male O low came back - hence my interest in chastity.

Even my current device doesn't 100% stop me from reaching climax - right now it is possible - just barely - a lot harder and a little painful - but possible in the Pet Trap device. I'm hoping a new Steelheart with a smaller inner tube will be able to fix that, but even if it's not perfect, it's certainly a much stronger incentive not to squirt myself to release - and all those little add ons like the urethral insert and fixing are bound to help. Saving up for it now and hopefully can place the order soon. And yes, the goal is near-permanent, total orgasm denial. Fortunately, my wife does not enjoy penetration at all so we don't have to do anything about that - I've quite happy to satisfy her orally and with what we call goddess massage - which I promise to write about later. We haven't done that in a while but should be back into practice soon. And fortunately I'm good enough to keep myself without orgasm even when I'm not locked. I actually enjoy non-orgasmic masturbation a lot more so for me that's a no-brainer. As for how often I wear the device, the only thing decided so far is that it has to be on when we make love - I could be up for permanent wear if it were practical, and I'd like that very much, but the goal is permanent prevention of orgasm while we make love, not necessarily 24/7 around the clock wear, which is a very different goal.

And before a label lands and tries to find a place to stick, no, I'm not exactly what you would call a submissive - I just like being able to devote myself completely to my wife's pleasure - and find that chastity helps with that very much. I find it also makes just ordinary touch and massage a lot more fun as well. This whole direction we've taken - with a near theology behind it now - has been at my lead - and we're both extremely happy with where we've been led. Had I known this was where my own mind would lead me 10 years ago, I would have run away screaming. Now, the thought of being my wife's perfectly chaste, hot and bothered lover is the only thing that revs my kinky mind - I had some other fantasies before, but now I barely remember what they were or what drew me to them - my wife is my fantasy now and it's a wonderful place to be.

Mostly just saying hi to you all - I've been following a lot of your blogs (Thumper, Dev, Tom and many more) for years and consider this a de-lurk. I'll probably be seeking some advice about the Steelworxx device (Steelheart) and sharing some thoughts from a bit of a different perspective.

Cheers,

Hot Toddy Dirty Dog
0 x
Atone
Re: Super Excited Lil Chastity Doggie

Post by Atone »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: I'm hoping a new Steelheart with a smaller inner tube will be able to fix that, but even if it's not perfect, it's certainly a much stronger incentive not to squirt myself to release - and all those little add ons like the urethral insert and fixing are bound to help. Saving up for it now and hopefully can place the order soon.
As far as ball trap devices go a Steelheart is about as good as anything for removing all sensations.

hot_toddy_dog wrote:As for how often I wear the device, the only thing decided so far is that it has to be on when we make love - I could be up for permanent wear if it were practical, and I'd like that very much, but the goal is permanent prevention of orgasm while we make love, not necessarily 24/7 around the clock wear, which is a very different goal.
This is an interesting approach, I don't think I have heard of anyone doing it quite like this before. I like it.
hot_toddy_dog wrote:And before a label lands and tries to find a place to stick, no, I'm not exactly what you would call a .........
It is very unusual for anyone here to try to label anyone. Most of us tend to be multi-faceted anyway.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Hey Atone, and thanks in advance for your advice on Steelheart issues and accessories. I read most of your posts :)

I've tried rubber o-rings of various sizes and find that any small enough to stay in place pinch and leave marks from overnight wear. I think the urethral insert fixing sounds rather awesome, and it seems like since you insert and pull all the way to the end of the fixing, it would make getting inside the tube an easier job.

That's super easy right now with the Pet Trap, which has access hole on top that you can use to tug yourself in, but I imagine it's much harder in the Steelheart. I tend to vary in size a lot - and I have one challenging problem to overcome. Perhaps if I feel up for it I might try to illustrate with a photo. Let's just say for now that sizing the length of the tube is going to be interesting, and I'm not sure shorter will be better for me.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Hi Hot_toddy_dog

Can I start by saying what a fantastic icon you have chosen for yourself. If that is you and your partner im not sure that I would ever stop for air :-)

Well impressed with the permanent chastity. 41 days in my maximum however i would say that the longer that you go the easier it seems to get as your body gets used to the idea you relax into the warm fussy feeling.

Reference orgasm denial I would point out that no chastity device is 100% orgasm free. As I have found out recently myself try orgasm denial can only be controlled in the mind with some assistance from the lock and key along the way.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

We rarely invite professional photographers into our bedroom, wink wink.

Permanent is for me, much less frustrating than the idea of having scheduled release. We tried scheduled release for a while - and I kept begging to have the time extended - or let my wife "have my orgasm for me" - which kept happening every time I was supposed to get a release. After you reach a certain point, you feel like you lose more by going backwards than continuing forward. Everyone has that point, and once you reach it, your voyage into long term chastity has begun. For me, the ship sails around 60 days. After that point, it could be 60 days or 60 years, psychologically it is no different - and years is much more of a turn on. It's actually more frustrating to go back to square 1, and nothing is more frustrating than days 14-16 (modify for your mood here). I don't desire frustration so much as I desire the complete absence of any post-orgasmic lull in favor of the continued feeling of a very rewarding, non-frustrated horniness.

Yes, I am quite aware of the limitations of device-based chastity. It's a disincentive, nothing more. There comes a certain point where the tube inner diameter is small enough that you actually don't want to orgasm in it because you do not want to deal with the contractions afterwards. Of course, there is always the possibility that your body learns how to avoid the ejaculation contractions entirely - this has happened to me a few times, in my current device, and resulted in absolutely phenomenal orgasms. This is the primary reason I want to move to a new tube with a smaller diameter. I know very well the limits required for proper circulation and will not be pushing that boundary.

My current situation with chastity is much better than it was before - after years of training and complete abstention from penetrative sex, I used to unfailingly orgasm nearly every time I went down on my wife - and yes, it would coincide with her climax - the mental stimulation of pleasuring her and enjoying her orgasm was enough to actually make me orgasm myself. While it felt fucking great, and she even liked it, it killed my sex drive, desire, and brought about the post-O mood changes I'm sure you all here are aware of. With chastity this has only happened twice in the past year - a big improvement over happening every two weeks - and then inviting me to lapse into self satisfaction for another two.

If I get horny and turned on enough that I can reach orgasm, without any direct stimulation, in a 31,5mm tube, and my body becomes trained to avoid the ejaculation reflex so that it is actually pleasant - sign me up - I'll take it - as long as it only happens once or twice a year. Since my goal is abstention from orgasm, not continual wear, I may actually be able to tolerate a much smaller or less comfortable device for a shorter period of time. I'd prefer not to have pain or discomfort, but the fact is that for me, if a chastity device is perfectly comfortable, that also means I'm perfectly capable of reaching orgasm in it, regardless of how much stimulation it offers.
0 x