New/Unfamiliar with Long-Term Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
YoungSub

New/Unfamiliar with Long-Term Chastity

Post by YoungSub »

Hello everyone, i am 19 years old currently attending college (dorming there) while i live 45 minutes away and only go home on weekends (this is where my GF/KH lives). I had purchased my CB-6000s in December 2011 and was trying it out for short periods of time (a few days at most [4 i think was my max]) while I was home for the holidays and within range of my KH. However i had to stop for a few months due to my being on the swim team at school (we wear skin tight swimsuits for max speed) and i figured it would be way too revealing so i decided to put of being locked up until the season was over. I just started again locking myself up Friday the 24th of February after my GF had sex with me but didn't allow me to cum. The last time i came was most likely about a week ago today and I have been locked up since that past Friday. So far it's only Monday and i cannot stop thinking about all the was I am going to please my KH when I go back home this next weekend. It will also be our Two year anniversary which should be a special night. However my KH is both on and off with the idea of chastity, she loves the attention she is getting but she dislikes the fact that it's almost all i talk about, and she doesn't want it to be the only thing we talk about or do. I don't know what to tell her in these situations so usually I just apologize and change the subject to something else really fast (while my mind is still fixated on my lock). She is very open to new things especially sexual things; "I will try anything once" -KH, which is a great thing. I believe she is the love of my life and i would do anything for her and i LOVE making her the happiest person on earth.
Also, I believe I will have the same problem as I have read on these forums about being locked up for a while, but my KH's hunger for my penis is on par with my frustrations of denial (so its almost as if shes being punished too [Which i don't want in the slightest]) She enjoys my tongue and fingers but they are not a suitable replacement for L/T chastity. I don't know if she would enjoy if i got a dildo for her (she has never owned one). I have bought her a vibrator in the past and she only uses it once in a while, but she says that its not as good as when I give it to her.
Another side note: My profession as a sailor means that i travel the world every 6 months for 6 months. I will be leaving again soon this summer and she insists that I wear my CB-6000s for the duration of that time away. One of my only concerns is having an emergency key that i would not have access to unless given permission from my KH. I don't currently own a lock-box or something of that nature that could house the key while preventing my access unless i have a code or something. Also seeing as how I will be out at sea, our only means of communication will be via email. Is there something like this that i can buy with like a changeable combination or something similar so if there ever is an emergency, we can swiftly change the combination for future use? Thanks if you read this far :mrgreen:
Sorry for the length of this post (i'm new to this community and i felt like i had to spit it all out)
0 x
Currently Locked in: CB-6000s
poor

Re: New/Unfamiliar with Long-Term Chastity

Post by poor »

19!?!

How do you get it on? At 19 I wouldn't have got past opening the bag before I was too stiff to wear it.

That's a tough detail you're giving yourself Sailor!
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree 19? OUCH. Good for you if you can do it but I wouldn't have been able too at that age. At 19 I believe I was fully erect 20 hours a day. If I wasn't in a relationship having sex I was wack'in off. I give you lots of kudos. That said my wife of 20 years would have rejected the introduction to chastity if I brought it up all the time. Don't get me wrong I wanted too but I knew when to back down. If I hadn't she would not have gone along with this for the past 2 years. She now enjoys the attention and benefits of keeping me under key. She has told me several times during our playful sessions that she really wanted me inside of her but knew I craved the denial so she has not given in. There are the other times that she might start out with good intentions but has given in and let me cum inside her. It's part of the fun of not knowing. I actually purchased a strap on that I could use on her while I stayed locked up. Maybe I didn't get the right one cause she didn't enjoy the experience like I thought she might.

I too am in a CB6000s and wear the traditional brass master lock. I only wear the plastic numbered locks when I travel by air. I know that in my workshop I have a pair of bolt cutters that could have me out in 30 seconds if I wanted too. Problem is I would have to answer to my wife when she came home from work as to why I felt the need to cut it off. I've gone thru the "break-in" period with my CB and she knows it so it had better be a good reason like I felt I was having a heart attack and needed to call the ambulance! Not sure what to tell you about committing to wear your CB for a 6 month stint without even the ability to take it off for regular cleaning. I'm a firm believer that you have to keep it clean and free from any injuries. Maybe you could take a supply of plastic numbered locks and give her the sequence of numbers in the order you would use them. Then via email you would ask permission to cut the lock for regular cleaning/inspection. Take a photo and email the new numbered lock to her to verify it's in place. The plastic locks are pretty inexpensive. Just a thought.
GOOD LUCK!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
YoungSub

Post by YoungSub »

Thanks guys, also i get minor chafing on the bottom of my sac from the CB-6000s but it might have to do with me trying to stretch my skin and pull the device as close to my body as possible. I did this for maybe two days and now its starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Also where i go to college we have to wear a "military uniform" that has quite a tight set of khaki pants. This poses some discomforting effects but it's nothing major. i was thinking about buying a new set of pants or a larger variety. But anyway, back to the chafing; i dumped a bottle of baby powder on it and it felt better for a little while but its still a bit "raw" or whatever. I wonder if there is any kind of like felt or fabric or soft something to put between the device and my skin for a more comfortable fit, which could be removed for cleaning/washing ect...
Also, you guys are quite right, i go to put on the device and i'm rock solid in seconds. I have to like distract my brain by reading or singing to trick my cock into thinking there is nothing going on, then i have to trap it quickly inside the cage portion first so he can't escape, then proceed with the rest of the process.
0 x
Currently Locked in: CB-6000s
Atone

Post by Atone »

YoungSub wrote:I have to like distract my brain by reading or singing to trick my cock into thinking there is nothing going on, then i have to trap it quickly inside the cage portion first so he can't escape, then proceed with the rest of the process.
:)

Funny how something attached to you can be "tricked' by a conscious action on your (own) part. I don't have to do this anymore but I did early on. It is still funny to me that it actually works.

As for fabric between the device and your skin may I suggest a pair of underwear. Cotton, pretty comfortable, easy to wash. Or am I missing something here?

Baby powder is one option, I used it for a while but gave up, cannot stand the smell. I also used a very small amount of silicone lube for a while. Now I just use a little hand lotion. Experiment, see what works and what doesn't.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Good luck.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked4her55 wrote:I've gone thru the "break-in" period with my CB and she knows it so it had better be a good reason like I felt I was having a heart attack and needed to call the ambulance!
Please call the ambulance first. Worry about getting the CB off later.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

After my shower, and by the way the Waterpic style shower head that can be detached from the wall is great for flushing out the areas, I apply with a Q-tip a small amount of either silicone gel or baby oil gell to the base ring. Makes all the difference in comfort. Sometimes I have forgotten to apply it and I pay for it later. I don't mind a little discomfort but alot of steady pain is too much for me.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Re: talking about it too much. Just don't do it. You're 19 and sex is always on the mind, and then there is this thing that is always on your cock, always reminding you of your chastity. Doesn't mean you need to talk about it all the time. I suggest finding a common hobby that has nothing to do with sex - cooking, hiking, going to museums, whatever you can do to take your mind off this topic and provide a fresh topic of conversation.

Re: 6 months away at sea. Wearing a chastity device for this just sounds like a bad idea. What happens when you are surprised in the communal shower or your towel / sheets / work clothes reveal a large bulge in your groin? If you can have any privacy at all, maybe you can wear the thing at night, but you'll definitely need a key and so unless you can get someone on the boat to KH for you, security is out the window.

It's easy to spin off wild fantasy scenarios especially if chastity keeps you very much hot and bothered, but approach everything with common sense and you'll be much better off.
0 x