peeing in public complaint

Living the real life under lock and key
curioustncpl

peeing in public complaint

Post by curioustncpl »

This is more a complaint than anything. I'm a guy, and I never seem to have this problem, but WHY ARE MEN SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T LIFT THE TOILET SEAT? I've always noticed this problem, and was worried that once locked in chastity it would become a more personal problem. It's so difficult to find a toilet in public that doesn't have piss all over it. Excuse my language, but it is rather frustrating when every stall has the lid down and yellow dots EVERYWHERE! :evil:
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: peeing in public complaint

Post by Tom Allen »

THat's one of the reasons that I used a Dremel tool to open up a round section at the tip of the device; it's makes it easier for me to aim so I can use a urinal.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Just squat over the toilet. It's not a big problem
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Belle

Post by Belle »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Just squat over the toilet. It's not a big problem

Women are taught this as soon as they are old enough to use a public toilet. :D
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hi CuriousCouple

You are lucky it's just pee spots and not alot more !!! Just to the balance over the bowl... or if your unsteady just use paper towel and put one hand down for balance.
I see alot worse as I am the guy that has to clean up after John-Q-Public , and bored office people who hide in the stalls from their bosses and find ALL kinds of strange things to do with their stuff.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Gotta agree with curioustncpl on this one. Is it really that difficult to lift the damn seat. I have sometimes had to leave a public toilet stall because if was way beyond my ability to clean the pee from the slob before me. I'm so frustrated at times with society and the "let someone else clean up after me" attitude.

Now about being a "good shot". I pretty much pee standing up. I find that "placement" in my CB6000s is important when I get locked down. I make sure I am alligned correctly before my wife clicks the lock. I do shift around sometimes but before I pee I visually check and make any adjustments needed. At home I keep the Q-Tips handy if needed.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Al79

Post by Al79 »

That's a seroius issue.. sometimes i simply wait untill i find a clean toilet, many times at home and it means maybe a 2 -3 hours waiting.. that's one of the reasons for wich i'm thinking to buy a metal device like the jailbird, for this and cleaning problems (i wear the cb6000 and i'm going with a bottle of water and q-tips all the day)..
anyway this is a problem women deal with in all theri life.. another aspect of women's life that a cb helps to understand..
0 x
currently wearing: cb6000
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Yes, but I'd say most women don't stand over the toilet to pee. I'd think the majority of women sit, thus keeping the seat fairly clean. Do I know this for sure, no, I don't use women's restrooms. However, I have a wife, and she assures me women's restrooms for the most part are much cleaner than men's restrooms. She's heard me complain for years about it. That and I can go in to pee, and some dude that is taking a crap finishes, gets up, walks right out, NEVER thinks about washing his hands. And here I am washing my hands, I have to grab that same nasty door handle he just grabbed with his poop covered hands. It's especially disgusting if it's a restroom without paper towels because they have "gone green" with air dryers. I say they've gone brown and yellow because there's no way to wipe away the grossness. I guess I will start picking and choosing which public places I can allow myself to have the need to use the restroom. Wal-Mart is a definite HELL NO!
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird