Chasity and age

Living the real life under lock and key
kat

Chasity and age

Post by kat »

In all my lurking around I haven't seen any discussion of age as it relates to MC. I'll admit I woke up to the idea only in my 40's but in retrospect I see hints of it were always there.

In reflecting on this theme it seems that even though the idea would have appealed to me 20 years ago, I really doubt I would have lasted. The hormones were running high and the life perspective wasn't there. As I age and those levels recede I feel like a kid at the amusement park who sees the the sun begin to set and says, "No, I don't want the day to end." One of the first thing I noticed when starting MC was what felt like a decade's worth (or more) of a jump in hormone-levels. Now I feel like that same kid when the lights come on in the park and he realizes there are still six hours until the park closes!

I've seen some references to MC making guys feel constantly half-aroused. I wonder if there is also a fountain-of-youth effect that extends beyond the constant-semi-arousal; an effect that extends a feeling of youth to all aspects of our lives. Taken together, I wonder if there might be a common arc to life such that young men react or take poorly to MC and then as they age their reactions shifts towards full endorsement.

As someone just starting out on this adventure, I'm curious what's other think of this. What is the age demographic of those here? And, is just something that commonly happens at the beginning and fades after the novelty wears off?

Kat
0 x
poor

Re: Chasity and age

Post by poor »

0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

There is a wide range of age demographics here. People, in there 20's upwards. I think it is slanted to,the upper end and this site seems to have a lot of couples as opposed to other sites but I think it cool that there is a spread of gay straight married unmarried and ages here. The more perspectives we can get the better.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Belle

Post by Belle »

Jnuts will be 29 this year. I will be 38. We started playing with MC about a year and a half ago.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Began this lifestyle with my wife of 20 years when I was 55. I don't think I would have made it a week under lock and key when I was in my 30's.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Belle wrote:Jnuts will be 29 this year. I will be 38. We started playing with MC about a year and a half ago.
I envy the fact that juts will have erm... A few years more than I will under lock and key.. :cry:

It is über cool to have such range in ages
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wife and I are 53. We've been at this for about 10 years now. Hell, I've been blogging about it for almost 6.

We change it up all the time, though, so it doesn't become the same old routine.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We are about 40, and I've been interested in chastity since college, which is about half my life and a long time before plastic devices were available. We've also been together for about 15 years and have practiced denial intensely at some times and not at all at others. We've experimented a lot more the last 2-3 years and find it a kink that is very compatible with fluctuating sex drives and busy professional and home lives, as well as a little spice in a long term relationship. From experience, I can say a long term relationship needs different things and different points, and long term denial wouldn't have been as workable in our prefamily days. At various points, we've engaged in short term tease and denial, walk throught the desert long term denial, and focus on giving her control.
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
joeleyre

Post by joeleyre »

I'm 31, and my keyholder/Domme/girlfriend is 42. We have known each other for around 13 years, and been intimately involved for nearly 6 years. I believe I still have some of my young man testosterone floating around, but I am loving being locked up, but I am in the very early stages of chastity. Only 5 days ago did I get my first taste of what chastity is all about. The larger, tighter, heavier, testicles, and the pains from "lifting heavier objects" than I'm used to. She let me release some of the built up pressure last night, but due to the swelling I still wasn't used to, and the fact I got a slight burning sensation when I got off, I only ejaculated. The orgasm was pretty much ruined. She did let me keep my device off over night though, as well. Since the swelling was down a litttle, I was horney like no other this morning. I had to near immediately lock myself back up to help keep away from temptation. Not sure how long she might keep me locked this time, but both of us are loving this. She is quite a bit of a sadist though, so I'm pretty sure most of her enjoyment so far comes from my suffering with the tight, heavy testicles so far, more than my want to orgasm.
Last edited by joeleyre on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x