Mushy fit after a bath...

Living the real life under lock and key
koc

Mushy fit after a bath...

Post by koc »

Anyone here experiencing the same thing sometimes.
After a nice warm long bath.. I noticed if I fit into my device, the fit is not as snug.. but after a couple hours or maybe more too, it begins to get tighter(which is better and feels better) huh ! 8-) Im also looking for an anti-slip cream.. to apply a little down there before wearing the device, I know the pole dancers use some on their hands. Dont know if it would be safe though. Thanks !
0 x
Gaining better control
Locked4Xtine

Re: Mushy fit after a bath...

Post by Locked4Xtine »

After a bath/shower ur cock and balls are wet and slippery and ur balls hang low from the heat, so the device won't stay on properly.

I find that some generous use of a hair dryer can get rid of the slippery-ness quicker than just leaving it to dry.

Anti slip cream sounds interesting, let us know if u try it!
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Yes id like some help from others about the anti slip creams.. I know there are some out there maybe in sport stores, not sure though.. Has anyone here used some anti-slip creams.

Thanks. :D
0 x
Gaining better control
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Are you rinsing well with the shower afterward to make sure that all soap residue is removed? Soap can cause slippage (but I think most of us are familiar with that ;-)). I find that being thoroughly clean and rinsed results in a *lack* of slippage (which can have its own problem, at times) but maybe I wear my base ring tighter (currently the 1 5/8" ring, the next-to-smallest for the CB3k).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

When you say sticky, do you mean sticky enough just to catch hair, sweated and skin debris; or sticky enough to rip a few layers of skin off when you get an erection?

If you want to slip out you will. If you need the excuse of a bathtub; so be it. http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13738
If you want a practical solution - take showers instead (or if your KH is game, supervised bathing).

For me it provides an opportunity to give the skin under the ring a welcome break for a few minutes and is a chance to check its condition before creaming up and setting off for another few days.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another