The best night, I've ever had in chastity!

Living the real life under lock and key
slaveg2000

The best night, I've ever had in chastity!

Post by slaveg2000 »

My wife is really coming around to this. We had probably the best night so far.

Background : We have been married 7 years and this past summer I "came out" to her about my desire to be denied. She is very vanilla but is also game so we tried a number of shorter denials (no more than 9 days) until this past December. We went 38 days on the honor system, culminating in a great birthday present for me.

This most recent is now going on day 26. We are aiming for 60 total. This time around we ordered the CB6000 which I have been wearing most nights, unless she wants to play. I have been taking it off for work and then putting it back on when I get home from work. On nights when she plays with me, it stays off. Playing will either be sex (with no orgasm for me, obviously) or edge play with a lot of teaasing. She generally lets me sleep with the device off, but back on the next day after work. We have usually played 4 times per week or so, but this week has been different. We only played once and she has left me locked up the rest of nights.

So on to yesterday. All day long she told me we were going to play. Teasing emails, texts etc. during the day, really got me worked up for it. When I got home she told me to stay out of the device. So last night, after getting the kids to sleep, we're getting ready for bed and what I am assuming is some edge play. The build up was amazing, especially since so little has happened all week. So we're getting into bed and she turns to me and says, "put it on". Just like that. Matter of fact. She says "you want me to be mean to you..." It was like I had been punched in the stomach. I had not expected this from her since she normally is so worried about being "mean", she rarely is. For the most part I have been topping from the bottom, but this was really the first time she did something unexpected and deliciously sinister.

After taking forever to get "relaxed" enough to get into my CB, she then had me give her both a back massage and then a foot massage. Then we kissed for a while, then she teased me nipples. All along, me just throbbing in my device.

Afterwards, we lay in bed and talked, which was probably the best part, since it both reaffirmed our comfort level with this turn of events. We went to sleep afterwards. I had a fitful sleep, pretty much throbbing all night. I can't wait for this weekend and what she will come up with next. Amazing!
0 x