Favourite stage of a Cycle

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Favourite stage of a Cycle

Post by poor »

I'll take it as a given that nobody likes days 2-4 and we all really enjoy the last 2 minutes but as my cycles have clear and distinct stages ( and I'll presume that I'm no different from anyone else ) what is your favourite part of your cycle?

Mine is the 'Superman'. I can see through clothing ( much like day 39 in the film '40 days and 40 nights) smell perfume across a room (and if a woman is menstruating) and can hear an innuendo from 300yds. In short, a heightened awareness that comes just before the 'quite angry for no reason' phase.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
rmcingle

Re: Favourite stage of a Cycle

Post by rmcingle »

Well, I certainly don't gain any super human powers ........

Like you, I find the first few days the hardest. After about 10 days I settle into a nice comfortable state that I am very happy with. I don't believe I get to an "angry for no reason" stage, or at least not due to chastity.

One time, my wife decided that I deserved a reward for a job well done and that my reward would be a sexual favor. i had already gone 30 days, which had tied my previous record of denial, so she was sure I was going to ask for intercourse or at least a chance to masturbate.

I surprised her by asking for another 30 days.

Ron
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

poor wrote:I'll take it as a given that nobody likes days 2-4 and we all really enjoy the last 2 minutes but as my cycles have clear and distinct stages ( and I'll presume that I'm no different from anyone else ) what is your favourite part of your cycle?

Mine is the 'Superman'. I can see through clothing ( much like day 39 in the film '40 days and 40 nights) smell perfume across a room (and if a woman is menstruating) and can hear an innuendo from 300yds. In short, a heightened awareness that comes just before the 'quite angry for no reason' phase.
Ya know.... After two years under lock and key I think I am still figuring this out... Really, I am not sure, I think the best bit for me is the total loss of access to my cock until CQ wants me out. Not much of an answer but I really don't know...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

poor wrote:I'll take it as a given that nobody likes days 2-4 and we all really enjoy the last 2 minutes but as my cycles have clear and distinct stages ( and I'll presume that I'm no different from anyone else ) what is your favourite part of your cycle?
Days 1-4 are adjustment days for me. Getting used to wearing the device again. After that, it starts working on my brain and I just can't do enough for my keyholder. Sometimes, I can be smothering (she says). During the first few weeks, if I am released from the device for any reason,I am prone to cheat and I look forward to relocking. After about a month I would do anything to get the device off and have a release. Anytime beyond a month, any orgasm she grants is usually of the mind blowing variety.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

rmcingle wrote: I surprised her by asking for another 30 days.
Second that. My favourite stage is the stage where you're happier and prouder to continue on in the chaste state than to relent and allow yourself to orgasm. Once you're there, for me at least, that state sort of continues indefinitely.
0 x