I have felt a bit cheated

Living the real life under lock and key
Sally

I have felt a bit cheated

Post by Sally »

I have not blogged for sometime as Bez and I have had a disagreement regarding his chastity device as I have said before we have two tubes for our CB6000 device. The standard tube and the small tube. Bez has only ever worn the smaller tube if he misbeved and I would lock him into it for a few days.

After his last lock-up in the small tube when I locked him in back into the standard tube he admitted that he could get some arousment in the standard tube but none in the small tube.

I was very annoyed and my first reaction was I would stop being a keyholder there and then, so I unlocked him and put the devices away. Nothing was said about it for a few about a week. We then sat down and discussed it I must admit I enjoy the extra attention I get when he is locked up,we agreed to leave it for a couple of weeks and he agreeed to go along with my decision whatever it was.

I have now agreed to locking him again but in the small tube and we both agreed he would do a 30 day lock down to get use to the new device. he has only done 10 days and I know he is struggling with it,but I am reluctant to give in when he did 30 days in the other tube without any problem. I feel I should maintain my position and let him suffer, am I being unreasonable. Sally
0 x
Atone
Re: I have felt a bit cheated

Post by Atone »

I am glad you are back Sally, I was wondering how you guys were doing.

Sorry to hear you had a disagreement that resulted in stopping for a while.

Is he having a "mental" problem with not being able to get the little bit of arousal that he could with the CB6000 or is it a "physical" problem with device causing increasing discomfort?

When I have problems with the "mental" side the best thing to get me going again is to be able to bring my wife to orgasm.

Getting past the physical discomfort can sometimes be more difficult depending on how bad it is or what the cause is. Sometimes I can soak in a hot tub for a while and that helps. Sometimes I need to wear more supportive underwear or even a jock strap. A couple of weeks ago I actually had to ask to be let out for a couple of days.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Is "some arousal" bad at all in the context?

Isn't it even "good" to be (slightly) aroused when there is no relief? IMO that should further the tension, which is what this game is about, or am I missing something?
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

kpb57 wrote:Is "some arousal" bad at all in the context?

Isn't it even "good" to be (slightly) aroused when there is no relief? IMO that should further the tension, which is what this game is about, or am I missing something?
I guess I have the same question. Is it a problem that he can get partially hard in the tube? Arousal, whether physical or mental ,is part of tease and denial. It's one of the benefits,in my mind. If there is no arousal, it's just celibacy, which I find personally uninteresting.

Is your desire for him to be asexual when locked up, or are you concerned that he might achieve orgasm because of the partial arousal? I'm a little confused about your concern.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Sally wrote:After his last lock-up in the small tube when I locked him in back into the standard tube he admitted that he could get some arousment in the standard tube but none in the small tube.
I believe Bez is confusing erections with arousal. I'm in day 38 of a projected 89 day lockup (happy birthday to me) and I am constantly aroused.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I wear a CB6000s and I feel arousals often during the day. The short does seem to contain an erection, during the day. I do get full erections at night that will sometimes wake me. When I had the CB3000 on I would get fuller erections during the day. The CB6000s seems to somehow be a deterrent to full erections during the day. Not to worry, when the lock comes off I often will push the cage off the post. :)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve