14 days

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

14 days

Post by steph17 »

Well reached 14 days and the slight tiff a few days past is long forgotten. Glad my wife/kh did not give me the key to the device when I threw the toys out of the pram. On a different note I do now feel pretty desperate to get out of chastity on the one hand but on the other I do know I will lose this horny loved up feeling when I get released, But alas I must get to cum some time and I do know 14 days is no kind of record (I have gone 30 days) but I feel desperate right now. So I hope for some fun this weekend ?.
0 x
ChastizedRob

Re: 14 days

Post by ChastizedRob »

When you get to orgasm will it be for just one? Or will she let you have more than one?

My wife and I are new to this (locked since Jan 4, had one orgasm at Jan 15 adn now on day 27 of a 32 day lockup) and on day 32 she is planning on letting me have as many orgasms as I can an about a 3 hour period and then one more that evening before being locked backup. She is not 100% sure how long I'll be locked after that but has strongly suggusted about another 30 days!!! I think she likes Sara Johnson's advice of about 12 orgasms a year for a man. I'm hoping for 12 days with multiple orgasms on each of those 12 days as it seems this may be the best I can hope for not that she has me locked....I think just one orgasm after 30 days would just totally leave me frustrated!!! This is really hard and yet fun at the same time.

Be careful what you wish for! Rob
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

As in the past I will get a good session of tease and denial and my wife/kh will have a few orgasms and I will get to cum and then my wife/kh will demand that I get locked up again and that is a truly hard thing to do. But so as not to be as awkward as in the past I will be completely agreeable. It will be very hard to do but I want to please my wife/kh so much it will be well worth the effort. She is after all the love of my life and if she is happy I am happy.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

So, Steph and Rob, are you guys saying that you are often being kept locked longer than you would like to be? Doesn't that make you resentful? Duration is one of the things that I am finding it difficult to know how to decide for Lukus and me. Would love to hear your thoughts on the subject. I want this to be pleasureable for Lukus and sometimes it is tough to know whether he really wants it to go on or not.
0 x
Emery

Post by Emery »

For me (and I think perhaps for steph17), what's difficult is being locked back up immediately after a release.

It's just about the last thing I want to do at that moment.

The "refractory period" is called that for a reason!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Kiki wrote:So, Steph and Rob, are you guys saying that you are often being kept locked longer than you would like to be?
This is like trying to describe an LSD trip to someone who has never taken LSD or the color blue to a person who has been blind since birth.

We exist on the edge of want and don’t want. Do I really, really want to orgasm? Yes. Do I really, really want KH to deny me? Yes. Both of these are going on at the same time.

I am not acting when I beg for release. If KH gives me release I will be very happy. If KH says not this time I will be disappointed but not unhappy.

A tip to KH’s. After orgasm your man may be less attentive. Depending on their age and general randyness it may take from 14 days to more than a month but you will know when the day arrives because your man may want to cuddle every night or give you back rubs or whatever his signal is that he is truly feeling the effects of chastity. That is the point at which you start counting his chastity days.
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

Kiki wrote:So, Steph and Rob, are you guys saying that you are often being kept locked longer than you would like to be? Doesn't that make you resentful? Duration is one of the things that I am finding it difficult to know how to decide for Lukus and me. Would love to hear your thoughts on the subject. I want this to be pleasureable for Lukus and sometimes it is tough to know whether he really wants it to go on or not.

I'd have to say I'd feel resentful if she did not pay much attentioni to me being locked but she is aware of it and plans weekly or more sexual activities for me to orally bring her to several orgasms while I'm locked, has me being to experiment with a strappon for her to have some penitration, as well as we often very deeply kiss like we did when dating over 20 years ago....simple kissing till our toungs are tired then going to sleep. All of this sensually highted sexual activity with me locked seems to make me feel emotionally content even though I'm locked and orgasmically frustrated, if that makes any sense. We are still somewhat new to this so we'll see.

She did add 7 day onto my 32 day lockup after we had a fight about something silly but has decied to go back to the orginal plan to release me for a few hours of having as much orgams as I can after 32 days (Feb 16!). I didn't much like her using sex as a punishment tool for an argument she was 1/2 wrong in but was not going to argue about 7 days at this point.

However, I 100% not going to argue about anything silly with her ever again!

Just my thoughts, Rob
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

One more thought, I'd prefer to be locked up 14 days or a bit less but she seems to like Sara Jamison's view that a typical man should orgasm on about a monthy basis. I'm not sure my wife has much logic with this but she just like this idea for whatever reason. I'm okay with it as long as she shows interst and we play at least week as described above, it keeps me "going" to look forward to that monthly day!

Rob
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ChastizedRob wrote: she seems to like Sara Jamison's view that a typical man should orgasm on about a monthy basis. I'm not sure my wife has much logic with this but she just like this idea for whatever reason.
you might hope that she doesn't re-read Sarah's book, I am pretty sure she suggests a release "weekend" once every 3 to 4 months. I do believe that she does also say that each couple needs to figure out what works for them. Starting with 3 month lockups is probably not going to work for most people.

I think the logic she (Sarah) uses is quite sound. It may be based on conditions that don't exist in all relationships though.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

cb6000s wrote: We exist on the edge of want and don’t want. Do I really, really want to orgasm? Yes. Do I really, really want KH to deny me? Yes. Both of these are going on at the same time.

I am not acting when I beg for release. If KH gives me release I will be very happy. If KH says not this time I will be disappointed but not unhappy.

A tip to KH’s. After orgasm your man may be less attentive. Depending on their age and general randyness it may take from 14 days to more than a month but you will know when the day arrives because your man may want to cuddle every night or give you back rubs or whatever his signal is that he is truly feeling the effects of chastity. That is the point at which you start counting his chastity days.
Thank you, cb6000s. This is very helpful! I can tell he wants it (and he says he wants it) but I can also sense a genuine reluctance. I guess that is where the edge is.

And I should trust that he means it when he says he wants it.

Doesn't make it much easier to figure out when to reach for the key, and when to hold steady. It does help me see why he says he wants it and then acts like he perhaps doesn't, though!

Also, the first time we did this (for more than a day) he was all over me - which I loved. The next time, he was much more subdued, but we had a number of external stresses going on then as well. This time, he clearly told me he wanted it, but still acted rather reluctant when the time to actually lock up came. So I guess I kinda don't even know what baseline really is. Hmm...
0 x