14 days

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Re: 14 days

Post by steph17 »

Lots of questions here so here is some of my opinions and answers. I would say I do crave to be locked up and controlled sexually. But when I am locked I can only think about wanting to cum and I know my kh will want to delay it because she likes the attention that is focused on her eg-kissing,cuddling,orgasms, things that men can from time to time forget about.
As for the length of time locked in chastity it does remain in her control, This session was supposed to end this Saturday morning, But the plans changed as we are having a special night out and she my wife/kh wants me to remain in chastity for it and no matter how much I begged or demanded release it was made clear it was not going to happen.
At the time I was not very pleased but I am learning that to get the real pleasure from this situation I am just going to have to go with the flow.
If you offer someone control of your sexual release and they accept it you can hardly complain, At least this is my opinion.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote: If you offer someone control of your sexual release and they accept it you can hardly complain,
It certainly should limit how much you complain. You should still be able to discuss it though. This is why it is important to have good communication.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I see a lot of references to Sarah Jameson's theories about long term lockup being best, 12 orgasms a year etc. Sounds a bit extreme to me. I have not read much about her theories (her site is too marketing oriented for me to tolerate for long, I get tired of the sales pitches) but I really must question the concept of there being a one size solution for this.

Not that I am any sort of expert, but I would think every couple is different, with different levels of desire etc. There is already so much that doesn't apply to me in this stuff (mostly being that I am a woman who does not want less sex) so it just seems dubious on the face of it. 12 orgasms a year? Ain't gonna happen around here, I don't think. Or am I just a noob?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Kiki wrote:I see a lot of references to Sarah Jameson's theories about long term lockup being best, 12 orgasms a year etc. Sounds a bit extreme to me.
There is definitely not a one size solution for this. I think Sarah has some really good advice and she has done a good job of not just thinking about it but also giving others some help in thinking about it for themselves. Like I said, I think the logic she uses is sound and is a good place for a couple to start thinking about how they want to experience chastity.

At this point if I was let out for an orgasm 12 times a year I would probably be disappointed. I also don't want to be let out a couple of times a week for T&D (something else she does and suggests). For some this would be a bit extreme. For me it feeds my desires when I am locked up and denied any external stimulation.

I can understand the struggle for the woman that wants / needs intercourse more often and doesn't get their needs met with other forms of "sex". My wife and I have spent many years pre-chastity experiencing sex with not a lot of intercourse. We both like it but for various reasons have our best experiences using other ways of pleasuring each other. Having said that, during these long lockups my wife has wanted some penetrative sex, this is what lead to our New Years Eve (unauthorized) ruined orgasm for me.

-A
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Kiki wrote:
Not that I am any sort of expert, but I would think every couple is different, with different levels of desire etc. ?

See now I am an expert.... in our relationship.. and the one size fits all argument is just plain silly. I agree with you Kiki, every couple is different. Some couples go months and months, we go as long as we want (ok CQ) wants!

If what you do works for you that's awesome. If not experiment... that is the really fun bit we found
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Thanks for the replies! So, Atone, are you saying 12x a year would be too much for you? How long have you been doing this?

I sometimes let Lukus out to play and sometimes just play with him with the device on... which is extra teasey! I do let him out daily for cleaning when we shower. He sometimes jokes about trying for a quick wank (or busts out "the Angry Elephant" in the shower - you know that silly dick-swinging thing that guys do) but I know that it is all just humor for our mutual enjoyment rather than actually trying.

Thanks again for the posts. I'm learning a lot here.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Kiki, I had a nice long reply to this that just disappeared (was trying to backspace and apparently went "back" to the previous page). I'm too tired to type the whole thing again so here is the condensed version.

yes, 12x a year would be too much. At least if they were once a month. I am just getting in to things at the 30 day mark. We talked about having multiple orgasms over a couple of days when I was allowed release and did that the first time. The alternative was just one orgasm and then locked back up. I didn't really have a strong opinion either way and just put it on the table to discuss. A while later my wife told me that she decided that my next orgasm would be just one and then locked right back up for a long time and we would see how that worked out. Time will tell on this one. I did have an unauthorized ruined orgasm (with her) on New Years Eve and did lock right back up but I would have expected that as I wasn't supposed to even have that.

We have only been doing this with a device for a little over 7 months so take everything I say with a grain of salt. We played with a chastity device a little about 15 years ago but it never really went anywhere. More recently we would do an occasional "wait" but only for a day or two max.

I cannot imagine taking my device off every day for a shower. I can get it back on fairly quickly but it usually takes half a day or so for everything to get "just right". That and I just don't want to be bothered with that. We have just made this a part of my life. I washed myself before, I wash myself now. With the jailbird it really isn't much different. I spend an extra 30 seconds with the shower wand rinsing everything out good. Other than that everything is the same.

I'm not familiar with "the Angry Elephant" I think you will need to post a video :)

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

cb6000s wrote: Depending on their age and general randyness it may take from 14 days to more than a month but you will know when the day arrives because your man may want to cuddle every night or give you back rubs or whatever his signal is ...
That describes me. But not in days. Hours, at the outside.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Well we had our hot night out and got home late and there was no talk of release for me neither offerd or asked for. Next morning different though, I got unlocked and was allowed to cum inside my wife/kh and I think we both enjoyed it. I was then told to lock up again but I requested to shower without the device and when I had finish my wife/kh decided to leave it off until bedtime that evening.
Then due to the late night the night before she fell asleep on the settee and I decided to leave her to sleep so I had a full night out of the device.
This morning we over slept and due to the chaos caused the chastity device was over looked, So as a suprise I was going to lock up myself and tape the key inside her valentines card. But as a rule I think we both prefer if she witnesses the lock up and takes the key immiedatly. Any way I am sure one way or another my freedom will end tonight.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Putting the key in the card is a cute idea. Very sweet. Happy Valentine's Day!
0 x