Have You Had Any Health Problems Due To Chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
shy cuckold

Have You Had Any Health Problems Due To Chastity?

Post by shy cuckold »

I am interested in purchasing 2 different chastity devices. The first being "The Curve" which is made by the same company that makes the CB3000 and CB6000. The second being "The Bird Cage Chastity Device". My only fear about buying one or both of these devices is that if I wear one (even for a short period of time during the day, like 3 hours to 13 hours), but not at night) I will have health problems with my penis such as infertility or even erection problems (such as nerve damage or problems getting an erection).

My question to all the men of this forum is, have you experienced any health problems as a result of wearing a chastity device? Your input would be a big help, thanks!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Have You Had Any Health Problems Due To Chastity?

Post by Tom Allen »

First, be aware that wearing a device can lead to impotence, and then to shrinking your penis, which will probably lead to cuckolding, and eventual self-esteem issues, until everybody you know abandons you and you have to live out the rest of your days in a room at the YMCA.

Wait, I'm sorry... I had that backwards.

Seriously, while there have been some sporadic reports from men *claiming* such problems, no follow-up reports have ever determined that it was the device. That is, if you have blood pressure issues, diabetes, are on medication, or have other health issues, then it's most likely that those will give you erection/fertility problems, and not the device.

Now for the question that you *didn't* ask. The Curve and the Birdlocked couldn't be more disparate devices. The Curve is large, bulky, and difficult to hide under your clothes.hes. The Birdlocked is soft, squishy, and difficult to hide under your clothes. But if you have to pick one, go with the Birdlock, or better, consider the Bon4, if it's still available. Or the CB3000/6000. But the Curve? Really?
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I have/had used a BON4 and think it is the single most ridiculous device ever made. Even more useless than an underwater sewing machine. Seriously, you need a third limb and inhuman neurology to get the damn thing on. Once on it is very noticeable under clothing too. I can't believe we pissed away £100.00 near as damnit on this P.O.S. Do yourself a favour and save the money that both would cost and get a decent custom made device. There are dozens of threads on the subject... Have fun with the search botton/bar!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
shy cuckold

Post by shy cuckold »

"The Bird Cage Chastity Device" is actually a metal device made for the more endowed male. I will not fit in the CB3000 or the CB6000. Therefore, "The Curve" is the only other one made from the CB company that I can use.

And sub, were you just joking about that part in your first reply where you said that it could lead to, "impotence, and then to shrinking your penis, which will probably lead to cuckolding, and eventual self-esteem issues, until everybody you know abandons you and you have to live out the rest of your days in a room at the YMCA"? Please tell me you were kidding!!! (Seriously, please tell me if you were kidding, Sub)

The other thing is, that I will not consent to wearing it too long during the day (all day maybe) or even overnight. Also, cuckolding is a very dangerous activity (emotionally) and must be done with extreme care. I would seriously consider it a type of "Edge Play" in BDSM.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

That was Tom and he was just joking. We just wrapped up a thread on the subject if you look back a couple of days. It strikes a bit of a nerve with him.

He is correct about "the curve" and "The Bird Cage Chastity Device". They are both very large and not very easy to wear. I think there is also a bird cage that is silicone or at least it has a similar name they are easy to confuse. I would suggest searching the forum for both, neither has very good reviews. I think Dev started with a steel Bird Cage, didn't last long.

The most significant "health problem" that I can recall being associated with a chastity device is pinching, lack of sleep, and the occasional rash or abrasion. All went away with a little time out of the device. If you are only wearing it for a portion of the day and during awake hours you are unlikely to even experience those.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

shy cuckold wrote:
And sub, were you just joking about that part in your first reply where you said that it could lead to, "impotence, and then to shrinking your penis, which will probably lead to cuckolding, and eventual self-esteem issues, until everybody you know abandons you and you have to live out the rest of your days in a room at the YMCA"? Please tell me you were kidding!!! (Seriously, please tell me if you were kidding, Sub)

The other thing is, that I will not consent to wearing it too long during the day (all day maybe) or even overnight. Also, cuckolding is a very dangerous activity (emotionally) and must be done with extreme care. I would seriously consider it a type of "Edge Play" in BDSM.
A healthy application of sarcastic humour and an appreciation of irony might actually benefit more than any device advice we can give you here shy cuckold.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I posted something about this back a few days ago. (http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... 6&start=10) My post is a bit jumbled and the grammar is piss poor, thank you iPhone. Anyway the bottom line is as long as it's properly fitted health issues are minimal (Skin irritation, abrasion, pinching, loss of sleep, etc.) from what I understand. One that is way too tight and cuts off circulation for a long period of time, well, anything that does that is obviously a health risk. So make sure it fits right and listen to your body. If something feels wrong, hurts, turns a very strange color, or is suddenly very hot or very cold you should probably take a time out and see whats going on. If you have very high blood pressure, diabetes, or are on medications for these conditions or any meds that may have the side effect of priapism (An erection that doesn't go away for hours) I'd talk to your doctor before jumping in. Believe it or not most doctors have heard it all and then some. He/She might raise a confused eyebrow but would not judge nor give you anything but objective and sound medical advice. It's one of the biggest gripe some family doc's have. We know everyone is very different, we may not agree with everything you do, but trust us in the sense that we won't judge and really want to hear every possible concern you have no matter how strange because in the end we want to help you have the healthiest and most satisfying life you can have. Ack, rant over.

Also, normal disclaimer, this is not medical advice just an opinion. If you want a true medical yay or nay to this talk to your doctor because he/she know's you best and what unique issues you may have.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
shy cuckold

Post by shy cuckold »

Thank you for all your help thus far. By the way, even though I call myself a cuckold I think I am more of of lover of hotwifing with some cuckolding elements (I see hotwifing and cuckolding on a scale with both at either extreme and you fall somewhere on that scale).

Atone, I had actually read reviews on both and the worst thing they said about the "Birdcage" metal device was trying to find the proper fitting. But I like the idea of happily doing housework (naked)(*blushes*) with my penis locked in the "Birdcage".
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

If anyone is still interested in this topic I found a few interesting posts. The snopes.com one I'm very skeptical of as it's third party and sounds very unprofessional. The urology link though was interesting.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ulti ... 001550;p=0

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male ... astity.htm (This one was very informative)
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000