"How the HELL...

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

"How the HELL...

Post by Dev »

do you people find the time to play and the space to store all your stuff?"

I was reading another blog--yes, a sissy one (I know, they are becoming my guilty pleasure)--and at the end, the guy broke the fourth wall (to use a theater term) and dropped his sissy persona to ask his readers, "How the hell do you folks find the time to play and the space to store all your stuff?"

I chuckled at that and appreciated his comment. Some of the stuff I read, I do wonder about time, space, and expense. Yes, I know lots of it is fantasy but this guy sounded pretty real and down-to-earth. He has a kid in middle school so running around the house in his baby doll and heels is certainly out of the question when his son is home and awake. Do you wait 'til the kids are in bed? I know that around 9 pm on weeknights I turn into a pumpkin. The last thing I'd want to be doing at that point is getting dressed up and ready to play--or putting make-up on my husband and getting him ready to play.

Ab and I live in a small house. Even pre-chastity, the accoutrements for our kinks were pretty small and portable. Strap ons, harnesses, cuffs, vibrators, butt plugs, and an njoy pur wand don't take up a lot of space. Even the arsenal of chastity devices we've acquired over the past few months, I can still hold in two hands. Throw in a few thongs, a couple of blindfolds, scarves and a corset or two and we'd still fit it all in a large shopping bag.

Our small house has a dank, smelly, dirt-floored basement. I wonder, if I was really into bondage and wanted a dungeon, would I have pestered Ab to move so I could have had a place to play? Or would I have subliminated that desire because I knew it wasn't realistic in our small house? It's a little bit of the chicken and the egg. Has our life and environment restricted or inhibited our kinks? I don't think I want to be tied up in a dungeon because I know I can't have a dungeon? Or has the tying up in the kitchen been sufficient and I really don't have a need/desire to go further?

Just a few ramblings for a Saturday afternoon. Chastity is nice, to me, because it is small, discreet, doesn't require a ton of expensive gear (technically, it doesn't require any, although devices are fun to have), and can be "practiced" even when the kids are awake and in the house. In this way, chastity is in line with what we've done in the past which is probably a large part of the reason why it was so easy to incorporate into our lives when we got going with it.

Thoughts? Like I said, this is mostly just a rambling for a lazy Saturday. Comments are welcome.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone
Re: "How the HELL...

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Our small house has a dank, smelly, dirt-floored basement.
In one breath you say you don't have room for a dungeon and in another this? Sounds like the perfect place to banish your slave :)

Finding time to play is much more difficult than the space for the 'stuff' that we have. All our stuff would fit in a large shopping bag too, except there might be a crop or too sticking out the top. And it would be heavy.

The only big thing we have is one of those liberator wedge pillows. It is just in the corner of the room. If any of the kids have noticed it they were either too clueless (younger kids) or embarrassed (older kids) to say anything.

If there was even an inkling of hope that my wife would participate in any sort of dungeon activity there would be one in the basement. The kids have a playroom down there, why shouldn't I?

While chastity doesn't require any gear for me it is more than just orgasm denial. I also like the denial of touch and stimulation, and the prevention of an erection. That requires a least a little bit of gear. It doesn't have to take up any extra space though. It is fun that I can do this 24/7 whether the kids are around or not, or anyone else for that matter.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Atone wrote:All our stuff would fit in a large shopping bag too, except there might be a crop or too sticking out the top.
:shock:

Our stuff IS stored in a large shopping bag (one of those reusable hot/cold shopping bags from sams club) and there IS a riding crop sticking out of the top. Atone...stay out of our closet.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

A crop is one thing we don't own. The little bit of spanking we have done (and believe me, it is very little), I tend to grab a spatula out of the utensil drawer in the kitchen.

When the kids aren't home, the kitchen is often our playroom. It's the warmest room in the house. We have a gas Jotul stove in here so we can shut the door and crank up the heat. We have a sitting area with a recliner and a small sofa, plus another leather chair with arms that work well for restraining someone. The ceiling is all wood beams with various hooks and nails. We've never done anything with those although I've been eyeing them lately with the idea of a chain locked to the end of the Jailbird and attached to a hook in the ceiling. That could be fun...

The only drawback is that we have lots of windows and no blinds or curtains so I am sure we put on a great show for the neighbors... ;) ;)
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:The only drawback is that we have lots of windows and no blinds or curtains so I am sure we put on a great show for the neighbors... ;) ;)
So that is what you are doing over there, I try not to look -

and, what self respecting toy bag doesn't have a crop? or at least a paddle (just kidding you know, but obviously you are doing it all wrong).

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

and, what self respecting toy bag doesn't have a crop? or at least a paddle (just kidding you know, but obviously you are doing it all wrong).
Well, now you know what you can get me for Christmas! :D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote: Our stuff IS stored in a large shopping bag (one of those reusable hot/cold shopping bags from sams club) and there IS a riding crop sticking out of the top.
How about that whip in your avatar? My wife doesn't like using the the crop or paddles but is *very* good at it and indulges me in my desires. That whip on the other hand is very intimidating. I think I would get hurt, and not in a good way. That must take some real skill. And a lot of practice :o

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Yeah, it is just for show. It is actually for an Indiana Jones costume I have(we are professional costumers). I'm good with it but not in the bedroom. ;)
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

jnuts wrote:we are professional costumers
You can't stop there. Professional costumers? Tell us more.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Any chance we could create a separate section that isn't visible to non registered people? Ill post some pics but would rather people I know not stumble across my posts.
0 x