"How the HELL...

Living the real life under lock and key
cgnc

Re: "How the HELL...

Post by cgnc »

My husband had a but plug in his pocket one day when we were visiting my mom and of course it fell out on the floor right in front of her when he bent over to pick something up. She asked what it was right away and I came up with some really lame explanation of part of a coat rack or something. It seemed to satisfy her at the time, but later we gave her an old computer that I thought we had removed everything from (i thought we pretty much did a total restore to factory), and she somehow found out that my husband has (had?) some subscriptions to some kinky websites. So she knows that something is going on here.

Incidentally, today my neighbors asked me about my key (which I've been wearing as a necklace, and I said it was the key to his heart. That seemed to go over pretty well, but later, she brought it up again, and said, "No, that's to his chastity device." Well, I guess I blushed, and I went along with it, thinking she probably thought she was being pretty clever and if I put up too much of a fight about it that it would look like I was hiding something. So who knows what the neighbors know now...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

cgnc wrote:So who knows what the neighbors know now...
Welcome to the forum.

The neighbors know nothing, that is why they keep asking. What we know is you have nosy neighbors ;) oh, and you have your husbands cock locked up with the key around your neck :)

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

cgnc wrote: Incidentally, today my neighbors asked me about my key (which I've been wearing as a necklace, and I said it was the key to his heart. That seemed to go over pretty well, but later, she brought it up again, and said, "No, that's to his chastity device." Well, I guess I blushed, and I went along with it, thinking she probably thought she was being pretty clever and if I put up too much of a fight about it that it would look like I was hiding something. So who knows what the neighbors know now...
Rotfl. It might be time to put a better password on your wireless router, and turn on some of the security. Perhaps the neighbors have a geeky member in the household! lol
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

mikecb wrote: Rotfl. It might be time to put a better password on your wireless router, and turn on some of the security. Perhaps the neighbors have a geeky member in the household! lol
+1

I totally would have been hacking your network.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

cgnc wrote:but later we gave her an old computer that I thought we had removed everything from (i thought we pretty much did a total restore to factory), and she somehow found out that my husband has (had?) some subscriptions to some kinky websites.
We were going through a friend's computer to find a website entitled "24 inches of pain", and thought her soon to be ex-husband was a sick bastard, only to find that it was her _daughter_ who was surfing all these sites...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

likes2blocked wrote: We were going through a friend's computer to find a website entitled "24 inches of pain", and thought her soon to be ex-husband was a sick bastard, only to find that it was her _daughter_ who was surfing all these sites...
So, did she think her daughter was a sick bastard after this?
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Tom Allen wrote:So, did she think her daughter was a sick bastard after this?
The problem was that the theme among all the sites was very large men in very young women. If that's his kink, and there's a young woman about the same age who is his daughter, then that does get to be worrisome. And he was very deservedly in disfavor, so add all that up, and ...

But for _her_ to be looking at them, that's different. The mom is pretty cool about things, so I don't think it was a huge deal. Keyhldr and I get a snicker everytime we see the kid (who is now early 20's).
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

cgnc wrote:So who knows what the neighbors know now...
It is possible that she was telling you that she either is a keyholder or is interested in the idea. Too bad we can't check out her browser's history.
0 x
cgnc

Post by cgnc »

I leave internet security up to my hubby. He's got more to hide than I do, and more of a reputation to protect. :D And I'm pretty certain she's not a keyholder. I did tell my bff the story just yesterday and she got quite a chuckle about it. After she realized I meant a real chastity device, and not a theoretical one. She said she would like one for her hubby as well to keep him away from her for a change.
0 x