Can Chastity lead to cuckolding?

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Can Chastity lead to cuckolding?

Post by Allmylife4her »

What has been the experience of others on this site in a similar relationship where the female with a strong sexual drive and liking for sex is very content to locking up her male partner for a long period of time? I'd be interested to learn if the female uses the males chastity to satisfy her sexual desires through teasing and orgasm involving none penetration sex, or is it inevitable that the female make chose to cuckold her partner?
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Can Chastity lead to cuckolding?

Post by Tom Allen »

Wearing a device will not:
  • Make your wife take a lover
    Make you want her to cuckold you
    Make you to wear frilly clothes
    Make your penis smaller
    Make you more submissive
    Make her more dominant
    Make you to do more housework
Every couple that plays with this will be different according to their own desires and fantasies. The chastity device is just a sex toy. It may help you to communicate more, and it may help to give your own fantasies more focus, but all of that other stuff is what you make of it.

Like the old disclaimer in the astrology section: The stars impel, they do not compel. What you make of your life is largely up to you.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Part of the fun of kinks is figuring out what you and your partner wants, what your boundaries are, in which boundaries are fun to cross, and which boundaries you want to be nudged over. Chastity is a great kink because it enhances so many other kinks (if you want) and helps you figure out what else is pleasurable. If you or your partner has a cuckolding kink, chastity can certainly add to it
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

[quote="Tom Allen"]Wearing a device will not:

Thank you Tom. My understanding therefore is Chastity is not the cause or reason for pursuing cockholding, but chastity is a means that might in a healthy relationship allow us to discuss more openly and freely the subject and pursue that course of action should we both desire it, or as a matter of fact any other course of action we both might wish to include.
Last edited by Allmylife4her on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

tcs wrote:Part of the fun of kinks is figuring out what you and your partner wants, what your boundaries are, in which boundaries are fun to cross, and which boundaries you want to be nudged over. Chastity is a great kink because it enhances so many other kinks (if you want) and helps you figure out what else is pleasurable. If you or your partner has a cuckolding kink, chastity can certainly add to it
Thanks TCS. I have a better appreciation thanks to your response.
M
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

You've got some good answers above but I'll add my 2cents in anyway.

The short answer...No.

The longer answer is... Chastity is a very personal game played between the two people involved. It's up to you to keep the lines of communication open and share with each other exactly what you do or do not want from it.

Chastity no more causes cuckoldry than monopoly causes millionaires.
0 x
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

Thank you Tom Allen for striking the nail right on the head.....

Usaabn
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I have a hard time thinking most guys are "worried" about chastity leading to cuckolding. It is the kind of thing that is so hot and so dirty at the same time for some guys that some guys like to "worry", um fantasize, about being "forced", whehter it actually happens or not. It is a little more plausible to me that a woman new to chastity kinks would worry that her husband is trying to passively aggressively lead her down the road to other kinks, which can be the case in some relationships if both partners are not assertive about communicating. If you are in to cuckolding, then there is a pretty good chance chastity will enhance that, either through fantasy, role playing or even reality, depending on what a couple wants. If you are not into cuckolding, then chastity is unlikely to change that, although now that I am a little older and hopefully more mature, and have been married for many years, I am kind of surprised about some of the things that can be a turn on for us that weren't when we were younger.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:Wearing a device will not:
  • Make your wife take a lover
    Make you want her to cuckold you
    Make you to wear frilly clothes
    Make your penis smaller
    Make you more submissive
    Make her more dominant
    Make you to do more housework
Every couple that plays with this will be different according to their own desires and fantasies. The chastity device is just a sex toy. It may help you to communicate more, and it may help to give your own fantasies more focus, but all of that other stuff is what you make of it.

Like the old disclaimer in the astrology section: The stars impel, they do not compel. What you make of your life is largely up to you.
This should come in the box with every device sold.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle wrote:This should come in the box with every device sold.
I know that some people don't like to hear this, but there it is: A chastity device is just another sex toy.

Nobody asks if using a dildo will make you a sissy. Nobody asks if wearing edible underwear will make you a cuckold. Nobody asks if nipple clamps will make you wash more dishes. And nobody asks if using a Hitachi will make you more submissive.

Chastity devices are just like those. Toys. Or maybe, considering how much some of them cost, you might consider them to be equipment. But all they do is to help people play out some erotic fantasies. If, in the course of playing out those fantasies you get to talking, and in talking you become more intimate and appreciative, well, that's great! But the devices don't cause that any more than the crow's feather made Dumbo fly. What worked was that the two of you decided to talk, to listen, to understand, and to try to make each other's lives a little bit more pleasant.
0 x