deleted

Living the real life under lock and key
Whizbang

Re: What's the longest?

Post by Whizbang »

Tom Allen wrote: If you're interested in discussing more, I'm interested in hearing about it.
There are two aspects of this: 1) the ABCs of anal sex and 2) the experience of a prostatic orgasm.

In regards to the former, it's definitely not easy for everyone. It certainly wasn't for me. Frankly, the sensations are very foreign and it lot of it comes down to letting your body learn that the sensations are just different, not necessarily bad. When learning, three things are paramount:

1) trust and relax
2) lots of lube
3) warmup time

Of the three, the first is the most important. Umpteen years ago, when, as a very uptight closeted fella, I was learning to do this with my partner, the thing that got me over the mental part was the use of aspercreme the first couple successful times. The benefits were probably wholly psychological in nature and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to others. But the point is that fear and worry makes your muscles tense up and that's exactly what you DON'T want to happen. Straight guys might have some other psychological baggage to deal with in regards to penetration--but to be honest, pegging is, while not exactly a mainstream practice, certainly not so far out on the spectrum of kink in the minds of younger folks today. Sex is about making each other feel good and as far as I know there's no official rulebook that says that you can't bring sporting equipment along.

Once you learn to adapt to the sensation of penetration, a nice benefit you get to experience the sensations of all those sensitive nerves in your perineum, around your sphincter, and, I find, up the front wall of your rectum, leading up to your prostate.

In respect to the actual orgasm, it's hard to describe. It's definitely possible to come from prostate stimulation alone and not necessarily as pure a "milking" operation. When it's happened to me, it's usually been after at least 2 or so weeks of being locked up and as part of an extended play session--sometimes after my having sort of stewed in my juices all day. (Wicked, wicked tumblr.)

Every once in a while, you see men and women try to verbally describe their experiences of orgasm. One rough analogy is "men sneeze, women yawn," and certainly a lot of men have described their orgasms as feeling very focused on their cocks. Women, on the other hand, talk about things like waves of pleasure radiating out to their limbs from their centers. A prostatic orgasm is much more like the latter than the former.

When I experience it, it's usually through some gentle dildo play (Vixskin) and perineum massage (along with my getting to touch and kiss my partner). I just relax and enjoy the sensations coming from the stimulation, and, of course, I'm straining against my tube. If the angle, rhythm, and penetration is just right, then there's a slowly building crescendo leading up to that tight lower abdominal tightness of the prostate charging that I think most men are familiar with. But then the sensation changes as my pelvic floor muscles begin to move, my lower abdomen begins to pulse around the dildo, and the dildo presses in and milks the prostate. Due to being locked, the usual spurts through a fully erect cock aren't there, but the pulsations are still happening, even if the release is more of a gentle flowing sensation. And warmth is really suffusing my body and radiating to my limbs. Afterwards, I'm wracked with aftershocks as my body shudders and my limbs quiver, sometimes for several minutes. And I seem to recharge a bit faster from this sort of orgasm than from the standard sort.

It's by no means as easy to achieve orgasm via prostate stimulation as via direct stimulation of the penis--in fact, it's only happened to me when all the conditions were right. But what a thing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Fascinating, and thanks for writing.

The only thing I can compare this to is having an orgasm while I'm using a strapon on my wife. The harness sits around the cage, and the dildo itself sits against my pubic bone, so I'm not getting any *direct* stimulation. But if I'm really, really aroused (usually this happens after several weeks or more of being locked) the rhythmic motion seems to stir something inside me, and it will slowly build up to an overwhelming need to come.

The CB3000 bends me at the wrong angle, and I'm not completely erect, of course, but I suspect that the rocking and bumping may be stirring the erectile tissue, which is, in turn, perhaps massaging my prostate from the outside. Or maybe not, since it's definitely more of a sneeze than a yawn feeling. It's not nearly as intense as intercourse, and afterwards I do feel drained.

The major factor, though, is that it only happens after longer periods of denial, and even then, only when I'm really ramped up.

Funny how it all works, huh?
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote:I was able to convince her of the desirability of an upgrade. Amazingly, she found the whole process of choosing one a turn on
Congrats to you on the 148 days. The most I spent in my CB6000s was 28. Now that I'm wearing a MM Jail Bird I hope to go alot longer.

My wife was the same way when it came to picking out our JB. She was very much invested in the decision. When the little package arrived she was the one who ripped open the box and examined the device. She exclaimed " Wow you are really going to like this." I didn't realize at the time how much she was going to like it. She loves the metal look and feel so much over plastic. When I needed to send back the JB for an alteration I went back into the CB6000s and she said with a sad look "Gee do you have too".

Here's hoping your wife has the same reaction to your new metal device. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote: "I wonder what will happen if there are body scanners"
For now, at least, it's easy to opt out of the body scanners. And if a scanner is going to reveal anything and cause you to get patted down anyway, then might as well just start with the pat down.

I haven't actually travelled locked but the pat down is, relatively speaking, timid. You don't actually get felt up. If the device is discreet enough, odds are pretty decent that your device wouldn't be noticed.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Curiousnotgeorge wrote:I wonder what will happen if there are body scanners
Did the full body scanner last year on a trip from Boston to Charlotte wearing my CB6000s with plastic lock. No problems what so ever. Didn't look to see if anyone behind the monitor was smiling :lol:
0 x
Currently wearing A273
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Turned 57 today. :shock: :lol: When we went to bed last night my loving wife/KH wispered into my ear, "Happy 57th Birthday Honey, how about we go for 57 days without an orgasm" I swallowed hard, felt a twinge in my JB cage as she kissed me and rolled over to go to sleep. The longest we have gone so far is 28 days. I circled September 5th on my calendar 8-)
0 x
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

57 days should be easy. I mean, once we get into our 50s we don't use it all that much anyway, right. 57 *weeks* might be a better challenge. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
virginpaul

Over 300 days

Post by virginpaul »

Hi,
Im a virgin that used chastity to help me keep pure till I meet my future wife. I had a problem with masturbation and was worried about pre-mature ejaculation so I started using a chastity device to help me break my bad habits.
I've gone as long as 312 days but most times I have an accident befor anything that long.
Virgin Paul
0 x