My wife is catching on fast

Living the real life under lock and key
curioustncpl

My wife is catching on fast

Post by curioustncpl »

Wow, she's really a natural at this. I swear it seems like she's done this before. I know she hasn't, but keeping me on my toes definitely comes natural for her. I'm pretty sure she's enjoying it.

After 4 days, she let me out last night, (keep in mind we've been doing this less than 2 weeks, so 4 days is still long) and we had fireworks!!! It was amazing for both of us.

Then she had me lock back up this morning, and i got her off. Before I got her off, she told me to find two pictures online that I really liked. One that I wanted her to see, one that I didn't want her to see. I showed her the one I wanted her to see just before I got her off. When she was done, she said I had 2 options.
1. Show her the other picture that I didn't want to see
2. Stay locked today.

I chose option 1 this time. As she continues to push limits, who knows what I'll be choosing.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
curioustncpl

Re: My wife is catching on fast

Post by curioustncpl »

So, i've asked her a few times how long she'd like to keep me locked. Tonight i asked again, and she was like, "soon or later on?" I said in the near future while i'm still getting adjusted. She said a couple of weeks. So, while i'm looking forward to it, i'm not looking forward to it. But i'm guessing she's gonna lock me for a few weeks in the near future. Thing is, she won't tell me how long i'm locked when she locks me. She likes keeping me in the dark.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Sounds like she's off to a great start. It took months before LRC could leave the cage on for more than a week or so at a time. She said she felt guilty so that's why she was doing that. Now, asking justs gets a laugh.

We use the system where LRC decides when the cage comes off. When the lock goes on I have no idea when it will come off next.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We do it the same as Locked by LRC.

She decides when the cage goes on. I don't ask how long I'm to remain locked or denied. If she thinks I need to shave or clean the cage, she takes a shower with me to supervise. Sometimes it's 3 or 4 days. Sometimes it's a month until the next orgasm.

Don't ask her 'How long?' Just be happy you have a wife willing to do it. Go with the flow. The more you bug her and pester her about how long - the more turned off she gets. Just let her lead.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

LRC will occasionally ask "Would you like to be unlocked?" This is my cue that she wants me to beg. This may or may not result in being unlocked. She says she likes to hear it sometimes.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

OMG, i must be an idiot, and my wife is AMAZING! So, while i was at work yesterday, she sent me a text saying something along the lines of this:

"...by the way. I hid the key. When you find it I'll give you a blowjob. Your hunting skills determine will you will be unlocked."

I asked her many questions, and she pretty much assured me she would not unlock me if i hadn't found the key. Of course, this is a game, and I'm excited. She goes on to say if I'm caught looking for the key I'll be punished, and of course she won't tell me what the punishment is. Anyways, I get home, and within 5 minutes of sneaking and looking, I found the key. My heart actually sank. I was disappointed that I found the key so quickly. I debated, should I tell her or just pretend like I didn't know where the key was. I decided to tell her and then told her I actually felt guilty for finding it so soon, it hadn't even been 24 hours since my last orgasms. I told her I'd let her rehide the key. Now I think i'm screwed. Keep in mind we're less than 2 weeks old into chastity. Today, she's hiding the key, most likely MUCH more difficult to find.

On top of all that, she really teased the hell out of me last night, and as she had me getting her off, i've never felt her wetter. Worst of all, i can't sleep cause of the pain and more so because she took a lot of her juices and rubbed them under my nose. My lips were practically dripping with the juices she rubbed under my nose. i smelled her sweetness all night, and it has kept me aroused. I just can't believe how well she's doing. I swear, it seems like something out of a fantasy story I've read somewhere, but I swear to you, it's real, and i have the pain in my balls to keep me knowing it's not fantasy. I love my wife so much. Now, I just hope I find that key, and soon. She seems to be in no hurry for my next release.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

When you next find the key (no matter when) LET her give you the BJ, because that's what she wants to do.

If you don't believe me, check her intimate region after she's finished. You probably will be doing a lot more than just checking.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

curioustncpl wrote:Anyways, I get home, and within 5 minutes of sneaking and looking, I found the key. My heart actually sank. I was disappointed that I found the key so quickly.
Don't look so hard. I have had that sinking feeling, it is not much fun.
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

I get that sinking feeling every time my release date comes close. Lucky for me that I have another 110 days till I have to get that feeling again.
0 x
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

She said she's through with chastity, at least for now. The device is off and i'm off of this site. May as well remove my account. I will not be returning to it until she decides, IF she decides, that she wants to lock me up again. I won't go into details, and I will not be back to even read what your responses are. Have a nice life. I don't need to come here and keep myself excited about something she doesn't want.
0 x