My wife is catching on fast

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: My wife is catching on fast

Post by Atone »

curioustncpl wrote:I won't go into details, and I will not be back to even read what your responses are. Have a nice life. I don't need to come here and keep myself excited about something she doesn't want.
wow, my heart just sank. I'm really sorry to hear this. Not that you aren't going to experience chastity, or that your wife is no longer interested but that there would be such and abrupt and downward change in your relationship. I hope that you can work this out.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Sounds like our friend is in the grip of chastity moodies. Hope they sort it out.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I wonder if he maybe got a bit over-eager and she shut down?
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

I was so very interested reading His postings and then suddenly learning they both abruptly packed up their adventure was a shocker. As a newbie only 5 days into chastity I will take this as a warning to try to not pester my girlfriend so that she may lead the way at her own pace assuming some pushing the limits might have been the issue here.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
poor

Post by poor »

It could have been anything but effectively rejecting her offer of a BJ in favour of staying in his new toy couldn't have done him any good.

When we introduce this to our partners they must have their image of us knocked askew for a while at least. It's here when we're at our most vulnerable that they often are too.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

curioustncpl wrote:She said she's through with chastity, at least for now. The device is off and i'm off of this site. May as well remove my account. I will not be returning to it until she decides, IF she decides, that she wants to lock me up again. I won't go into details, and I will not be back to even read what your responses are. Have a nice life. I don't need to come here and keep myself excited about something she doesn't want.
I think we all have setbacks along the way. I know from my own perspective that, as a locked period rolls along, I tend to get totally wound up in MC and tend to smother and possibly scare my spouse from time to time. There have been times where I think we are going along well and she just shuts down. Could it be she is going though a period of reflection and maybe thinks she is becoming a different person and it scares her, I don't know. Most of the time, but not all, it is something I did or said that throws up a roadblock. It seems we can never be satisfied with what we have and always want a little more. Hope curiouscpl and spouse don't give up. Hopefully, they'll take a reflective break and communicate with each other about expectations and fears.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

Like I said in my introduction post I've been the dominant in our relationship the better part of the past 3 or 4 years. Switching for us was a very radical adjustment with quite a few initial bumps. She never understood just how much reaponsibility it is to be in charge of such an intimate thing while someone is allowing themselves to be that vulnerable. I may do a lit of kinky submissive hints in private but outside or that I'm q strong, intelligent, slightly narcisstic, alpha male. So when she accidentally said or did a few things while I was in this vulnerable position that clearly hurt me and not in a fun way it dawned on her what a huge and complex responsibility she has in her position. We talked ALOT and through communication and reassurance she got over her initial fear of hurting me and of making mistakes. For a woman or man who loves you and is seeing you this vulnerable for the first time ever, it can be very scary and intimidating. I think that's the biggest initial hurtle for some women, but that's pure conjecture based on my experience thus far.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

curioustncpl wrote: i'm off of this site. May as well remove my account. I will not be returning to it until she decides, IF she decides,
We may never know for sure what really happened. There have been some good posts about this already. But, I also wanted to throw out another possibility..

She may have not known about this site. He may have shared it with her in his excitement and she may not have been very happy to discover he was sharing intimate details on a public forum with strangers...
Just a reminder that communication is KEY!!! ie.. communication with your spouse ahead of communication with strangers...
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

For us, experimenting with new stuff (chastity and otherwise) is kind of like taking a balloon and blowing it up and slowly letting the air out and then blowing it up again. You don't want to over inflate and pop it. You don't want to lose your grip and have it sputter out either. You want to play with the tension without popping it or feeling deflated afterwards.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

kpb57 wrote:When you next find the key (no matter when) LET her give you the BJ, because that's what she wants to do.

If you don't believe me, check her intimate region after she's finished. You probably will be doing a lot more than just checking.

K
Agreed... dude you missed the point, she made it easy so she could give you a BJ... She would probably have ruined your orgasm... for her amusement... :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice