Chastity changed everything

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Chastity changed everything

Post by Allmylife4her »

Eight hours from now everything will be different. The anticipation is killing me. I guess eight hours is not much time to wait. I’ve been waiting 43 years and 2 weeks. My girlfriend Mistress will own me before the sun goes down today and my cock will have a new owner.

I've just come off a two week pre-chastity training period during which time I have kept a diary. It's helped me process my thoughts and allowed me to keep focused on my preparing myself mentally for the change that is coming.

I'm 43, 6"2, 185 Ilbs and have a 7 inch cock, so I'm a decent size but I've always being very submissive, I've cross dressed in public since I was 20, and have done this with my girlfriend Mistress. She is a few years older than me and has the most amazing breasts and hair I've ever touched and has a sex drive that makes mine look tame. I was so surprised when I asked her about putting me in chastity and she said yes to it. The following day she had researched the topic on line and true to her character she had come up with her own ideas as to how she was going to enforce my chastity, in her own words and true to what I have read, she knows only too well that I will very soon know the meaning of 'Be careful what you wish for!'.

I hope I find some friends on this forum, I know I am going to need some guidance dealing with my impending chastity, especially as she leaves for a 10 day business trip in about a week’s time and she already told me there is no need for an emergency key.
M
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
curioustncpl

Re: Chastity changed everything

Post by curioustncpl »

What device did you order?
No emergency key and she leaves so soon? You had better talk with her. My wife and I just started my chastity recently. I'm still adjusting and needing out occassionally, and i'm still trying to make adjustments to my device. I have a CB6k and I've already split the seems and had to superglue it back together. The longest i've lasted thus far is 4 days, but that's not even 100% true as i had to take it off on the 3rd day just to ease a pinching feeling for a few minutes. No worries, i didn't play or do anything to break the rules. But had i not had an emergency key, i would have been in quite a bit of pain. I would definitely want an emergency key, just in case. There's ways to make it very obvious that you've used it. That's just my advice though. And being new to it, like me, you need some adjustment time.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

I won't find out what model she has bought until later today. I will let you know. Thank you for the advice regarding the key. Luckily we have a week before she leaves town. Good luck with your breaking in of her CB6K, although it sounds like its the one breaking you in!
M
0 x
Curiousnotgeorge

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Still trying to figure out how something you haven't really started has 'changed everything' when at best all you've probably done is not masturbated for a couple of weeks in relative comfort.

If this takes off for you then your emotions will be all over the place at times and it can be very exciting BUT not much changes (although it intensifies sex hugely given time) and it helps to remain objective around here if seeking help at any point.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

10 day business trip in about a week’s time and she already told me there is no need for an emergency key.
This is a common and oft repeated error. There is ALWAYS a need for emergency release, becaue you know.... you might just have an emergency... Research this forum carefully you will find hundreds of comments and discussions on emergency keys and how to keep the key safe but obvious if it has been used.

A couple of questions:
  • What is the longest you have worn a device for?
  • Have you slept in a device before?
  • Have you consdered hygiene issues?
You might wish to reconsider this strategy. However, it is up to you... but be safe be sensible and have fun.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

curioustncpl wrote:What device did you order?
No emergency key and she leaves so soon? You had better talk with her. My wife and I just started my chastity recently. I'm still adjusting and needing out occassionally, and i'm still trying to make adjustments to my device. I have a CB6k and I've already split the seems and had to superglue it back together. The longest i've lasted thus far is 4 days, but that's not even 100% true as i had to take it off on the 3rd day just to ease a pinching feeling for a few minutes. No worries, i didn't play or do anything to break the rules. But had i not had an emergency key, i would have been in quite a bit of pain. I would definitely want an emergency key, just in case. There's ways to make it very obvious that you've used it. That's just my advice though. And being new to it, like me, you need some adjustment time.
sound sane advice.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

[quote="poor"]Still trying to figure out how something you haven't really started has 'changed everything' when at best all you've probably done is not masturbated for a couple of weeks in relative comfort.

I chose the title because I intend to keep my posts going. I hope that is a sufficent explanation. Thank you for advice.
M
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
10 day business trip in about a week’s time and she already told me there is no need for an emergency key.
This is a common and oft repeated error. There is ALWAYS a need for emergency release, becaue you know.... you might just have an emergency... Research this forum carefully you will find hundreds of comments and discussions on emergency keys and how to keep the key safe but obvious if it has been used.

A couple of questions:
  • What is the longest you have worn a device for?
  • Have you slept in a device before?
  • Have you consdered hygiene issues?
You might wish to reconsider this strategy. However, it is up to you... but be safe be sensible and have fun.
Sounds like good advice. I will make the best case I can to have her understand that we need an emergency key. She can be very focused on her ways but I agree this is common sense.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

You can lose a week recovering from a sore created in a day.

Spend the next week playing with the fit for a few hours at a time and then when you find the sweet spot that is both comfortable and secure spend the time that she is away extending your time locked and trying overnights.

Find a lubricant that your ballsack agrees with and if it all goes really well you may well be in a position to hand her the key when she returns.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another