Do people know?

Living the real life under lock and key
Paulie67

Do people know?

Post by Paulie67 »

For me it is no secret, I have not hidden the fact that I wear a chastity device, all my friends know and many people at work know, some of my family know, it is often openly discussed in the lunch room at work. I think that if people cannot accept me for who and what I am because I wear a chastity device then they are not worth knowing in the first place. I don't expect people to understand why I wear it however. I don't care who knows. I would be at ease changing in public and people seeing my device, I would not hide it.

How do other people feel? Share are your stories, journeys and experiences.
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
mrtiny

Re: Do people know?

Post by mrtiny »

I am new here, but I have already had occasion to question your veracity. But hey, I'll take this at face value.

No, no one but me and my KH knows I'm locked. If I hook up with another dude when locked, well then, yeah, he finds out. But I usually don't do that. Usually.
0 x
released for now
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

YOUR avitar - have you no shame? I think you're probably an extreme exhibitionist.

Is it really necessary to show your entire naked body to get the point across that you are locked in a cage? REALLY?
0 x
aphrael_

Post by aphrael_ »

some do, some don't.

many of my close friends do. i have a community of people i've known online for more than a decade, and most of them do. one of my coworkers does.

it's not really a secret, and i don't mind people knowing; but it's *private*, in the sense that it's about my sex life, and a lot of people (especially coworkers, but even some friends), i wouldn't talk to about my sex life at all, so why would i talk about this?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Paulie67; I'm confused and am wondering if you could help.

The common definition of asexual is; in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.

The AVEN (Asexual Visibility and Education Network) statement is; AVEN defines asexuality as "someone who does not experience sexual attraction"

Wikipedia has this to say; Asexuality is distinct from abstention from sexual activity and from celibacy, which are behavioral and generally motivated by factors such as an individual's personal or religious beliefs sexual orientation, unlike sexual behavior, is believed to be "enduring".

With these statements about asexuality I was wondering. Whatever made you decide to put on a chastity device? All of these statements and definitions would seem to indicate that an asexual person would have no desire or need for a chastity device.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked by LRC wrote:All of these statements and definitions would seem to indicate that an asexual person would have no desire or need for a chastity device.
Yes, I've had that thought in mind all along. A *truly* asexual person simply wouldn't care, there would be no arousal, no desire. Up 'til now I've mostly refrained from responding because I simply wasn't of a mind to put the effort into commenting without breaking the primary forum rule ("Don't be a dick"). LbL, I think you've stated it well. I believe that there is a different issue in evidence here.

Unfortunately, I think it is probably unlikely that very many of the participants of this forum possess the particular specialized knowledge and education required to assist in the resolution of the true issue, in the manner which would be of the most value to him.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

I wear a chastity device because I have a masturbation addiction, I do not wear it for any other reason. Some asexual people can get erections and even perform sexually. Some asexuals masturbate others do not. It is true that asexuals do not experience sexual attraction, however they can experience romantic attraction and aesthetic attraction, aesthetic attraction being very different for sexual attraction.

I am not an exhibitionist, I am proud of my body and feel no need to hide it, I have been to nude beaches etc, I am happy to call myself a nudist/naturist even though I don't get out as much as I would like. Because chastity is not a kink for me and it is not something I am ashamed of why should I hide the facts, I hate lying so if my device is not a secret it makes life easier for me.

Asexuality is complex there are many different forms of asexuality, and I cannot go into it all, if you want to know go to the site in my signature and explore the site.

P.S. IF PEOPLE WANT TO CALL ME A LIAR AND DOUBT MY INTEGRITY AS A PERSON, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DELETED HERE.
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Atone

Post by Atone »

Paulie67 wrote: P.S. IF PEOPLE WANT TO CALL ME A LIAR AND DOUBT MY INTEGRITY AS A PERSON, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DELETED HERE.
Paulie,

Do as you wish but I don't see where anyone called you a liar. There was some doubt expressed but even that was tempered with an acknowledgment that it could be true so they would take it at face value (in other words as true).

I think the discussion about asexuality was legitimate. As with many things we do the words we use to describe it doesn't always mean the same thing to all people. Take for example, "chastity". I think if you are going to be so vocal about it you need to expect that people that don't understand it are going to question you about it.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'm sorry if you took offence Paulie67, there was none intended. I was completely ignorant of the word asexual and because of you I was exploring what it was. I am a curious person on sexual matters. I'm not into S&M but I read and learn about it. I'm not homosexual but I read and learn about it. I became interested in sexual matters when it was being discussed in Psch 101. There were things discussed that I wasn't aware of and a curiosity was born. This is what led me to trying chastity. I heard about it, read about it, and then tried it.

After researching asexuality, and the things you were saying and doing, I was confused and was hoping you could help me with that. This being a forum I thought I was asking questions from this confusion and not being malicious. That is why I cited my reference sources. That way you would know and be able to tell me why they were different.

I thought you would be able to see I had done some research on this. From what I found, with less than 1% of the population being known asexual and being relativity newly recognized, there isn't a lot of information on it. I was hoping as a member of this forum we could ask questions on each other's quirks and not take offence to it.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
tradinator

Post by tradinator »

[quote="Locked by LRC"]The common definition of asexual is; in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others [b]or[/b] the lack of interest in sex.[/quote]

Emphasis mine.

I would think one could easily engage in sexual activity, such as masturbation and the wish to curb that with chastity, and identity as asexual by this definition. All it would take is the lack of sexual attraction to others.
0 x
Locked: December 14, 2011
Currently wearing: Jailbird
Owns: Mature Metal Jailbird, CB6000s, CB3000